The Alloria Gala

[Crystal and Charmy were at Ruv's place helping the russian and Missy clean] 

Charmy: [Trying to look for some chocolate. He picks up an apple] No. [Throws the apple. He picks up a carrot] Nope. [Throws the carrot. He picks up a water bottle] Nope... 

Ruv: Thank you kindly, Crystal, for helping me out. I promised Missy that I would play with her when I got done by cleaning, and she said that if I didn't finish up by lunch, I would have to give her all the ice cream she wants and I would have to have Sarvente dress me up in a very girly outfit and have me walk and Station Square while wearing it. [Chuckles]

Missy: And part of me is actually hoping that dad doesn't get the house cleaned by lunch! [UwU face] 

Crystal: [While Charmy was still looking for some chocolate] No problem at all, Ruv. I'm glad the goal is lunchtime. All this hard work is making me hungry.

Charmy: I know, right? [He accidentally hit Crystal on the head with a plastic cup. Crystal glared at the orange bee while the latter smiled sheepishly]

Crystal: [Rolls her eyes at Charmy's lack of working] Puh-lease, Charmy. You've been searching Ruv's house for chocolate all morning while we worked.

Missy: Not to metion just making a mess!

Charmy: Exactly. You two are taking so long, I missed snack-time.

Crystal: [Her stomach growls, making the pink kitty blush and laugh nervously] Eh, I guess we better get some food.

Charmy: [Picks up a paper plate] Nope. [Throws the paper plate. He pulls out a bar of unsweetened chocolate] Unsweetened. [Throws the unsweetened chocolate. He pulls out the perfect chocolate bar] A-ha!

Crystal: [Sees the chocolate that Charmy found and licks her lips] Oh Charmy, that looks delicious!

Charmy: [He eats the entire bar of chocolate, not leaving any for Crystal]

Crystal: [Glares at Charmy] Charmy.

Charmy: What? [A scroll appears in his hands]

Crystal: It's a letter from Princess Sunshine.

Charmy: [Clears his throat and starts reading the letter out loud] Hear ye, hear ye. Her Grand Royal Highness, Princess Sunshine of Mobius, is pleased to announce the Alloria Gala to be held in the magnificent capital city of Alloria, on the 21st day of, eh, yadda yadda yadda, cordially extends an invitation to Crystal Heartlight the Cat plus one guest.

Ruv and Crystal: [LE GASP!] The Alloria Gala!