Ruv and Pico's Reasons To Go To The Gala

Ruv and Crystal: The Alloria Gala! [They both cheer]

Charmy: [He pretends to gag as two tickets appear] Look, two tickets.

Crystal: [She takes the tickets from Charmy] Wow, great! I've never been to the gala. Have you, Charmy?

Charmy: No, and I plan to keep it that way. I don't want any of that girly frilly frou-frou nonsense.

Missy: Uh, the Alloria Gala isn't just for girls you know, Charmy?

Charmy: Well, I'm not into galas and I don't wanna wear a tuxedo!

Crystal: Aw, come on, Charmy. A dance would be nice.

Ruv: Nice? It's a whole lot more than just nice. I'd love to go. Tikal sakes... [Fantasy begins] If I had a soup stand set up, mobians and humans would be eating until dawn. Do you have any idea how much I could renovate Dome Dla Odnoga? Why, with all that money, we could do a lot of fixing up around here. We could replace that saggy old roof, and I would be able to get Missy a new room, and we could have the life of our dreams. [Fantasy ends] Why, I'd give my hat to go to that gala.

Charmy: [His eyes light up] Really?! Crystal, you HAVE to take him! I want his hat, and maybe the fans want Ruvstal to be a thing!

Crystal: Oh, well in that case, would you like to—

Pico: Whoa! [He falls and crashes onto Ruv and Crystal] Ugh. Are we talking about the Alloria Gala?

Ruv: Pico. You told me you were too busy to help me clean up. What were you busy doing? Spying?

Pico: No, I was busy napping, [Points at the bed, which was hanging from Ruv's ceiling] and I just happened to hear that you have an extra ticket?

Crystal: Yeah, but—

Pico: YES! This is so awesome. The Babylon Rogues perform at the Alloria Gala every year. I can see it now... [Fantasy begins] Everyone would be watching the sky. Their eyes riveted on the Babylon Rogues, but then in would fly Pico, on his special Babylon Rogue extreme gear! I would draw their attention with my Super Speed Strut. Then, I would mesmerize them with my Fantastic Fast Flash. And for my grand finale, the Buccaneer Blaze! Everyone would go wild! The Babylon Rogues would insist that my signature moves be incorporated into their routine, and then welcome me as their newest member. [Fantasy ends] Don't you see, Crystal? This could be my one chance to show them my stuff. You gotta take me! [Ruv grabs Pico's sweater and pulls the ginger away from Crystal]

Ruv: Hold on just one minute here. [Lets go of Pico's sweater] I asked for that ticket first.

Pico: So? That doesn't mean you own it.

Ruv: Oh, yeah? Well I challenge you to an arm wrestle. Winner gets the ticket.

Ruv and Pico: [They start having an arm wrestling match, but Crystal stops them]

Crystal: Boys, these are my tickets, I'll decide who gets it, thank you very much. Whoever has the best reason to go should get the ticket, don't you think?

Ruv: Fixing up the house?

Pico: A chance to audition for the Babylon Rogues?

Ruv: Money to get Missy a new bedroom.

Pico: Living the dream.

Crystal: Oh my, those were all pretty good reasons, aren't they? [Her stomach growls again] Listen to that, I am starving. I don't know about you, but I can't make important decisions on an empty stomach, [Grabs Charmy's arm] so I'll, uh, think about it over lunch and get back to you two, okay?

Ruv and Pico: [Halos appear over their heads] Okay. [Crystal and Charmy leave. After they did, Ruv and Pico started arm wrestling again]