CHAPTER 1

Two kids, enjoying their time.... taking in the chilly feeling of snowy winter nights and chasing each other with giggles near their front porch. The older one had to go inside while the younger one is playing outside with snow...

                            --BOOM--

     Woke up with sweat trickling from his forehead and chill under his body.
Letting out the breath when the reality hit him that it's time for his flight in an hour. He decided to take the next flight and cancel the current one. He need some time alone....

"Ladies and gentlemen, our flight from California to Argentina running shortly at 5 a.m. in the local time"

Being an employee of a famous Japanese restaurant "Kawaii" in California was nice and great until they promoted me as a manager of the branch in Argentina...

"Are you sure you want this transfer now?"

"Yes. I need this transfer."

"You've been one of the best employees I've in our company. I think I can approve your request by transferring you to the Gwangju branch, South Korea. Are you okay with that?"

"Yes sir. I'm glad that my hard work is being recognized. I'll be working at Gwangju from next week if my transfer is fixed."

"That's great. I expect your better work from next week. You may take a leave now."

✰✰✰

     The man is packing his stuff for his new workplace. He just needs to travel more than a day's distance but this never really signifies anything to him. His journey is way too long that he's alone now...

*Car crash sound*

     He looks out of the window which gave him a glitch of a memory shattered in front of his eyes.  Can never get over it.....  can never stop blaming himself....

➪➪➪

Kawaii Restaurants, Gwanju, South Korea...

*phone call*

"Oh really?!"

"Yeah, we'll look forward to it. Thank you."

      The news of "a new manager" has been spread all around the restaurant, adding glitter to their upcoming festival, Chuseok.  Random chatters can be heard from the staff.

      "I thought I'd be the next manager T-T"

      "Manager as a Chuseok gift? Sounds great!"

      "Hope he's more friendly.. unlike the Last one.."

     "I better work more so I can have a promotion!!"

     In these long random chatters, a woman in her 20s leaves the restaurant with a long jacket wrapped around her small body frame.

          Soon after, a man in his formals entered the restaurant... his features are different from natives making the staff kinda confused.  One of the workers came forward to stop him while he stated..

          "I'm the new manager of the restaurant"

-To be continued