CHAPTER 11

"Dude, how can you have video footage when I gave your audio chips for the mansion?"
(Taekwang)

"I'll explain everything on the way. We don't have time anyway.."
(Minhyuk)

     Everyone made their way towards a building where Minhyuk led.  The building was rather new... like it was just constructed and raised to be a part of other buildings near the locality. Minhyuk led them to their basement and everyone was astonished by what the building held.

     The basement looked like it has its own city underneath. It assembles wealthy cars, rooms that hold ammunition, documents, and servers for accessing information...

   What Taekwang and Amaya excited about were those chips which are more advanced than the current chips that are being used in public.

"Taekwang-ssi, you asked about the video footage, right? Well.. my batch of hackers managed to access the CCTV surrounding the mansion. Everything is analyzed and the only thing we couldn't trace is the 'code'.."
(Minhyuk)

"The 'code' that we heard from chip 2?"
(Nicole)

"Most probably"
(Minhyuk)

   A crew arrived near Minhyuk to give the documents regarding the mansion. Minhyuk explained about the mysterious building that they were standing in. He revealed that he has been working with one of John's workers, Kim Sung Jae.

"Kim.. Sung Jae..? My brother..?"
(Young Jae)

   Taekwang and Amaya tried connecting the dots slowly with the revelations Minhyuk just made. Nicole took charge and gathered everyone to connect the resources they had till now while the crew is trying their best for the "code".

   "By the overview, the only thing which can save the victims is to know about the code. The code must be in one of the blind spots. From the provided documents by the crew, there is one room that is mostly hidden from the camera view...
   If we trace the camera points of the building sketch that we've assumed, this room is in the blind spots.."
(Nicole)

"Which may also mean that it hides the secrets..?"
(Luna)

"Correct"
(Nicole)

"That means, we need to invade with equipped."
(Amaya)

"Or.. invade them by ourselves.."
(Minhyuk)

Minhyuk remembers a vital point that needs to be shared.

"The main reason why we are here is the call and photo of Miyoung that we've received.."
(Minhyuk)

  Minhyuk showed an unknown number which contacted Hong-ji's phone.

  The number has sent a pic that shows a young woman unconscious with her hair tucked into a messy bun and her limbs tied behind, restraining her movement...  Everyone knew who she was. It was Miyoung...

  Minhyuk continued to play the call conversation that the unknown person made with Hong-ji. Young Jae noticed the familiar voice that he had heard...

"Noona..?"
(Young Jae mumbled)

"Do you think this number can be traced...?"
(Young Jae)

"What if they got rid of the number..?"
(Nicole)

"What if... We can trace the last call of that number? We may not find the present location but we can trace its last call before they discarded this network..."
(Luna)

"Lemme try tracing it."
(Taekwang)

  Meanwhile, Hong-ji has been preparing for the explosions and the weapons needed to protect themselves...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Sarah?"
(Young Jae)