CHAPTER 6

"JAE! CALL NICOLE!"
(Hong Ji shouted)

Hong Ji started chasing the man but recognized Minhyuk who was walking towards them.

Han Minhyuk

Han Minhyuk

"MINMIN, STOP THAT GUY!"
(Hong Ji)

Minhyuk side kicked the man effortlessly. It became silent and only the panting breaths filled the air.

"What did you call me right now?"
(Minhyuk smirked)

"Uh... N-nothing.. Sunbae (Senior)"
(Hong Ji slightly blushed)

Young Jae ran towards Hong Ji and Minhyuk, catching his breath...

"Sunbae-nim"
(Young Jae bowed)

"Oh, Jae! Long time no see. Why did you leave the academy?"
(Minhyuk)

"As you know about my dad.."
(Young Jae with depressed tone)

"Right... By the way, who's this guy and why were you chasing him?"
(Minhyuk while pointing towards the fainted guy)

"We think he kidnapped my friend.. I've found a locket which we both had together from his trash... With some syringes..."
(Hong Ji)

Hong Ji explained about how Mi-young went missing and how she was in Busan while Minhyuk was processing the whole situation..

".. And Hye Jin got into an accident..."
(Hong Ji)

"Oh my! When did this happen?"
(Minhyuk)

"Guys.. I think... Hye Jin is... still alive.."
(Young Jae)

⌨︎

"Lucky you, Nicole texted you"
(Luna)

Tae-kwang read the msg and rushed out leaving his phone and Luna behind.

"Is something wrong?"
(Luna)

Luna took his phone and opened his message.

Nicole

My friend Mi-young has been taken and I've a clue about her disappearance in Busan. My friends are at xxxx Street. Call them when you reach there...

*Contact number*

I'm on my way to Busan

*Pic of car number with syringes, trash scattered around*

"Oh? This drug?"
(Luna)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tae-kwang reached the place and searched for his phone.

"I forgot my phone!"
(Tae-kwang cried)

He saw a van which Nicole sent to him and acknowledged about Nicole's frnds Hong-ji, Young Jae and Minhyuk and picked out some clues from the scene. They headed back to Tae-Kwang's place taking the unconscious man with them.

Luna was examining the used syringe while Tae-kwang was trying to track the van number. Everything's silent and awkward till Young Jae broke the silence.

"As I was saying.. Hye Jin may got taken by them."
(Young Jae)

"What makes you think that? Did you hear the news-"
(Minhyuk)

"That's not true. Hear me out!"
(Young Jae)

Young Jae takes out the phone which has same phone case as him.

"This is Hye Jin's phone. How could this phone be here when she went missing in Gwangju??"
(Young Jae)

"Umm... Guys..? Is your missing friend's name Mi-young..??"
(Tae-kwang)

"Yes.. it's Lee Mi-young tho.. but hey! How did you know about her name?"
(Hong Ji)

"It's on news. Didn't you hear that Lee Mi-young has been found in Gwangju this morning?"
(Tae-kwang)

"Wha- How would that happen? We literally came all the way from Gwangju-"
(Hong Ji)

"It's a knockout drug.. a strong one to be pretty sure... I think the person may gain their conscience around a week.."
(Luna)

"What's the dosage limit for an average person?"
(Tae-kwang)

"The syringes you've found today has 20% of this drug. If the drug intake is more than 60%, the person is in danger."
(Luna)

"Does that mean... Mi-young is safe right..?"
(Hong-ji)

"I guess they're safe and we have to find them before it get worse."
(Minhyuk)

"We will find them."
(Young Jae)

The bell rung and Tae-kwang got to see Nicole outside his house. He was shocked with the news online and thought for a while.

"...Highschool students missing news... Mi-young got taken... Today's news... Aren't they a bit suspecious..?"
(Nicole)

"...maybe everything's connected.. Mi-young news is fake..."
(Nicole)

Time skip

"Nicole, remember the van number you've sent? I've tracked the routes which the van took 10 days ago.."
(Tae-kwang)

"Isn't this the same hospital where we found a clue?"
(Luna)

"Yes and apparently this van travelled from this hospital to an area and it was in the same route from the area today, but you guys stopped it."
(Tae-kwang)

"Why that area?"
(Minhyuk)

"That area has a lot of industries and nobody really lives there."
(Luna)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"HEY, THAT'S CYANIDE!"
(Luna)

- To be continued