Glimmer and Adora

After a day of intense training with Shadow Weaver yesterday, you have become more powerful, you can now make weapons and shoot light beams from your hands and if you concentrate hard enough you can fly but that's something your still working on.

Glimmer also has improved drastically, Adora still doesn't approve of your involvement with Shadow but she did keep a promise and that was to keep Flutterina as far away from you as possible.

"Where are you guys going", You ask.

"Oh we're just checking the supply track to the Kingdom of Snows", Glimmer says.

"Your taking Flutterina with you", You ask.

"Yeah it's Adora's way of keeping them included in everything", Glimmer says.

"You sound upset", You say.

"I'm not upset, you already know Adora hates the fact that Shadow Weaver is helping us both, but we have become so powerful and look at you, you could be more powerful then She-ra herself", Glimmer says.

"One thing though, no matter what don't ruin your friendship", You say.

"I'm not worried about that, you should tell that to Adora though", Glimmer says as she walks away.

You walk to the garden where Shadow is tending her daisies again.

Shadow hits you with a spell and you deflected it easily.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR", You say.

"I was just testing your reflexes", Shadow says.

"Glimmer and Adora are fighting again", You say.

"Let me guess Glimmer is feeling as if her authority is taken away by Adora", Shadow says.

"Your so smart", You say with cute face.

"What are you doing to your face", Shadow says as she points at it.

"I was being a fan girl", You say.

"A what, you earthlings are truly weird", Shadow says.

"So what shall we be learning today", You ask.

"I actually wanted to give you the day off, but you can help me with my garden", Shadow says.

"It's already so beautiful, just like it's care giver", You say.

"Who", Shadow says confusingly.

"You, silly", You say.

"You don't even know how I look like", Shadow says.

"Fuck, I said to much", You say as you cover your mouth.

"What was that word you said", Shadow asks.

"Fuck", You say.

"What's that", Shadow asks innocently.

You start laughing hysterically.

"You innocent lady", You say.

You go to Shadow's ear and tell her what the word means, you made sure every word you spoke you brushed your lips against her ear lightly, you saw her white eyes suddenly go narrow. You suddenly hear her go "mhm".

"So yeah that's what the word means", You say.

"You naughty girl", Shadow says.

"I know, that's Glimmer and Adora, I need to go Shadow", You say.

Before you teleport you give Shadow a small kiss on her mask where her cheek is and leave.

"Adora wait, I need to tell you something", You say as you run after Adora.

"What do you want y/n", Adora says as she stops in the middle of the hallway.

"I just want to apologize, I know your hurt especially after what Shadow did to you guys, but trust me if I knew I was in danger I would tell you, I trust Shadow and you will get to know why soon, so please trust me", You say.

Adora hugs you tightly.

"I'm sorry, I trust you I was just really concerned about you, I don't want you to get hurt", Adora says as she runs her finger along your cheek.

"You better go rest, tomorrow is going to be a long day, trust me", You say.

"Ok I will", Adora says as she leaves.

You go to the garden to say goodnight to Shadow.

"Hey Shadow, I'm going to bed so good night I suppose", You say.

"I saw you and Adora in the corridor, you two seem close", Shadow says.

"She's a good friend", You say.

"Friend", Shadow says as she laughs a bit at the end.

"Yeah, why does that bother you", You ask.

"No, not at all", Shadow says.

You then see Shadow lift her mask a bit and wipes her chin.

"Shadow", You say as you try and hold her hand.

"Good night y/n", Shadow says as she moves her hand away.

You felt absolutely terrible about it but you couldn't do much, you knew Adora needed you tomorrow to trap double trouble, you fell asleep with a heavy heart, you were also on the verge of crying, but as your mother said "emotions show weakness".