The Heart

"Ok Entrapta you go to the Horde ship and try and unchip everyone, Glimmer, Bow, y/n and I will go to the Heart, the rest of you can go to the battle field we need everyone there, and Shadow Weaver you can stay here and be useless", Adora says.

"Can you stop being so mean to her Adora she's living as well", You say.

"Woah calm down", Adora says as she holds your arm.

You angrily shrug it off.

"Let's go, we have no time", You say.

"I'm sorry Shadow, and I love you very much", You say before you leave.

You teleport out of the camp and to the cave where the Heart is.

You and Adora both walk up to the crystal doors and say "Eternia". The doors open and your let inside.

You run through the cold metal corridors.

You suddenly hear humming, you follow the melodious humming, you soon see Shadow in a red dress she extends her arm you try and reach over for it but you feel someone grab your waist and pull you back.

"Who did you see, because I just saw Catra", Adora says.

You look behind you at the bottomless drop.

"That was close, and who I saw is none of your concern", You say.

"It is, You can't go all the way to the heart and then lose it there, we need you focused", Adora says.

"I am, You on the other hand, I know you can't transform, your losing her, you have to be strong, we're doing this for Etheria and the ones we love", You say.

Adora nods, you close your eyes and open them again your now in the whispering woods with the sword in front of you.

"It's time, we must go our separate ways", You say with tears in your eyes.

"I'm scared and tired and I don't know what I'm doing, all I know is that I need to do this to keep all of you safe, We need to do this", Adora says.

"Adora no, we won't leave you", Glimmer says.

"Y/n please, we can't just go", Bow says.

"You guys go and help Entrapta she needs it, we'll be fine", You say.

You and Adora hold onto the sword and get teleported to a cliff you look next to you and see Mara.

"I didn't know it was going to end this way, I didn't get the happy ending I deserved but you do Adora, you both deserve all the happiness in the world", Mara says as she then looks at you.

"My dear earthling friend, you took a brave step doing this, it may all be in vain or you could benefit from the fruits of your labor but either way the it's upto you", Mara says before disappearing.

"We can do this", You say.

"Are you sure, can you, poor Mara here couldn't do it what makes you think the both of you can", Horse Prime says.

"If it isn't Mr Prime himself, I must admit your more disgust to look at in person", You say.

"I would come over here and finish the both of you myself, but I'll let my little friend here finish it for me", Horde Prime says as he leaves.

You look back and see tentacles.

You try and throw glitter balls at it, you tried growing vines or even blasting it with crystals, nothing was appearing, You tried to even draw a spell but your magic seemed to have left your body.

"What's happening", You say.

"I don't know, do something quick", Adora says as she tries and dodges the monsters tentacles.

"It's almost like this place is blocking all my magic, like it doesn't want the people with the failsafe to succeed", You say.

"Or it could be that you saw someone in that vision who your worried about", Adora says.

Suddenly the tentacle got hold of the both of you. You suddenly saw Shadow Weaver standing in a meadow, she was holding a bouquet of daisies.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it", Shadow says.

You tries to hold her hand but than Horde Prime came again.

"Pity, someone as young as you deserves a happy future, oh well to bad", He says.

You can feel the toxins from the Beast traveling through your body.

"WHO WAS IT Y/N, WE MIGHT NEVER LIVE SO YOU BETTER TELL ME NOW", Adora says.

"Don't get mad", You say.

"I'm already mad, TELL ME Y/N", Adora says as the beast pulls her closer.

"FINE, IT'S...", You were about to say when Catra comes and hits the beast and you and Adora fall.

Shadow Weaver comes and takes the both of you.

"Catra you have perfect timing", You say.

"Yeah perfect", Adora says angrily.

You reach on your side and feel you slimy flesh, you look at your hand to see green goo.

"Ughhhh", Catra yells.

"Let go Shadow", Adora says.

"But we're so close", Shadow says as she sees the entrance to the heart.

Adora rips herself out of Shadows arms and runs to Catra.

"Stay here I'm going to come back", Shadow says.

"No your not, your not coming back", You say.

"I love you so much", Shadow says, she takes your hand, she then let's it go and you see her run through the corridor, but you felt tired, you didn't have the energy to run after her.

You close your eyes and see Light Hope.

"Remember you have great power you can use it to either save lives or destroy them", Light Hope says.

You felt an anger in you, you screamed in pain but you managed to teleport to where the beast was, you look behind you to see the door having a spell on it and Adora and Catra hitting the spell with all their might.

You look at Shadow and she takes her mask off.

"Your Welcome", She says.

"No not this time", You say.

You run as fast as you can while screaming in agonizing pain, every limb and every muscle was sore and you didn't have the energy to run but you did, the one objective you had was to save Shadow Weaver you couldn't back down now, it felt like everything was going in slow motion. She turned and you saw her cross her arms to prepare the spell.

"NO!", You say.

TO BE CONTINUED ...