The Duality:

Sunny had been locked up in my guest room for 10 hours. It was now the next day and (F/N) has already given Mel the okay for sun and moon's arrival. But there was one problem, they won't come out.

"Sunny please, I'll do anything you want, just come out of there?" I sat by the door and slid down the doorframe.

"...anything?" Moon's voice whispered on the other side.

"Yes, anything. But hurry up please because we have to be there in..." I looked down at my phone and sighed "in 20 minutes."

"Hmm...move into the daycare."

"Moon, move into the daycare?" I laughed and scratched my head. "I can't completely move into the daycare, but I can promise a sleepover."

"20 sleepovers..no, 40."

"40?! In a row?" I looked at the door like it was crazy.

"Mmm, guess you really don't want me to come out THAT bad."

"Okay okay fine whatever, I promise to have a couple sleepovers with you. 10."

"25."

"15."

"20."

"Deal, let's shake on it." I said standing up. I really didn't think he would come out, but nonetheless I was wrong. I smirked, one hand crossed behind my back and the other extended to shake moon's in our one sided agreement.

"Hmm.." He glided his eyes over me, examining my stature. I smiled and looked to the side nervously.

"What? I said let's shake on it, cmon we have to start getting in the car..." I tried to rush him in order for him to stop whatever the fuck was taking him so long to shake my hand. He tilted his head and started to circle me.

Fuck fuck fuck what is he doing now?!

I kept my back the opposite way of his determined gaze, slowly starting to feel like prey. He seemed to take notice to this and smirked.

"What's behind your back starlight?~" He said lowly. I shook my head in denial.

"Nothing, see? I have nothing I was just standing funny I guess- Ah!" I yelped as moon snatched my wrist when I showed him there was nothing in my hands.

"I don't like to play games unless I'm the one to start them. Don't try and trick me again, understand?" Moon glared and shook my hand, the other still in his clutch. He let me go and his mischievous smirk returned as he walked towards the door.

We got into the car and drove straight to the pizzaplex, Sunny pointing out everything on the way. He begged me to bring the Xbox and I told him he should ask Mel to buy one for the daycare, he liked that idea.

"Oh oh, sunbeam look quick, what is that?!" Sunny pressed his palms and face to the car window.

"Uhh..the fire hydrant?"

"Ooooh~ Fire hydro flask, I love it..." He said. I laughed and did my best to keep my eyes on the road, considering sunny was pointing something out every five seconds I was doing very well.

"Oh and what about that thing!!?"

"Hmm? Oh that's just someone going for a walk Sunny. People like to do that to stay healthy...can't relate."

"No no not the walking silly, that other thing.." he pressed.

"The puppy?" I asked.

"Ooooh, a puppy? Ohhh I've always wanted to see a puppy!~" Sunny giggled and held his finger tips to his mouth like he just told someone a secret. I couldn't help myself from laughing at his simplicity. Everything makes him happy, he's so cute when he laughs.