The Fuck?:

My heart was racing but I couldn't tell why. Was it because I was nervous or because somehow my seemingly robo boyfriends are standing in front of me. At a bar. Human.

"Wait (Y/N) I can explain..." (F/N) started, placing a hand on my shoulder. I turned to look at her slowly.

"The fuck you mean you can explain? YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS AND DIDN'T FUCKING TELL ME?!" I yelled. I feel I have a right to be upset. (F/N) looked around anxiously and shushed me.

"Can we talk about this somewhere else though? I don't think this is the best place to explain this to you." She smiled softly. I glared and looked at the 'twins' with suspicion.

This has to be a prank y/n. Don't be ridiculous.

"Oh yeah sure and to do what?" I asked, picking up my own drink from the counter. "So you can tell me my boyfriends are shapeshifters or some shit," I laughed and held the glass to my lips. Before the liquid could meet my tongue, it was taken from me.

"Hey!" I shouted. The one with raven colored hair held my glass between his thin fingers, above my reach.

"I'll be taking that." He said. His expression glum and focused. I eyed him as he stalked over to a gentleman about half his height and grabbed the top of his head.

"Wait! What are you-"

Before I could finish my sentence or the guy could process what was happening, 'Moon' pulled the man's head back by his hair and pried his mouth open...pouring the drink in. He tossed the glass behind him and it shattered, making people scream and scatter. The commotion and broken glass started to draw attention to 'Moon'..but I don't think he cared. His focus was already locked on revenge.

"Don't be shy, swallow! I'm sure whatever tasty things you put in my girlfriend's drink would be just too good to miss out on hm?"

Moon kept his hands wrapped tightly around his throat and jaw, clamping it shut. He struggled for a good while and swung at Moon's face. At one point in this guy's thrashing panic, he socked moon in the jaw, causing him to release him. It was too late. He had been slowly swallowing and choking on the drugged mixture due to his flailing. He had consumed enough for his body to give out and start shutting down. The man fainted and Moon rolled his jaw in discomfort. He rubbed it as he approached us and said nothing.

"Why did you do that to him?" I asked. (F/N) poked the unconscious man with her foot and scoffed.

"Gave him a taste of his own medicine."

"This fucking guy put something in her drink?" She shrieked and gave him a nice kick to the head. I blushed and placed my cold palms on my cheeks to hide the ever growing redness. The twins seemed to take noticed before I covered up, though, and smirked.

"Hey! I'm going to have to ask you guys to wait right there until the authorities get here- HEY! HEY COME BACK HERE!! SECURITY!" The bartender called. Out of reflex and out of returning the favor, I grabbed the boys' wrists and made a break for the front doors. They quickly caught on and pulled their own weight while (F/N) and Roquelle were somehow in front of us. We all crammed into (F/N)'s car and I sat between the twins. (F/N) yelled at Roque-..Roxy? To hurry up and pulled out of the parking lot fast as fuck.

After driving around for a little bit, (F/N) spoke. "So..(Y/N), wanna crash at your place?" She smiled innocently.

"Not until you ALL explain yourselves." I snapped. An uncomfortable silence suffocated all of us in the car. It was relieved by Roquelle clearing her throat and looking back at me.

"If you couldn't tell already, it's me. Roxanne of course. Which I'm surprised you didn't catch on sooner because not everyone can withhold such an abundant amount of greatness y'know?-"

"Okay how about I explain. This bitch is going to take two full moons and a half before she gets over herself." Moon shoved Roxy back into her seat by her face and she growled.

"Someone just please explain what the fuck is going on. Are you pranking me (F/N)? If so, I will personally make it my mission to never buy you fruit snacks ever again." I said. (F/N) gasped.

"No I-I swear! It's not a prank!"

"It's not sunshine! Please don't take away (F/N)'s fruit snack privileges oh dear..." Sunny panicked. He did act a lot like Sunny..or he's just really good at playing the part.

"I think it might be better if we just show you." Moon said. I turned to face him and he held out his hand to me. I looked at it skeptically and waited.

"What?" I asked, looking at his hand. I looked closer and could see small slits where his fingers creased. With further analyzation, more and more nooks and thin cracks were revealed. He even lifted his shirt to show where his power supply outlet usually is, and behold. It was. I furrowed my eyebrows and reached out to touch him. My fingers were close to making contact with his skin..but the vehicle had stopped..and I could feel everyone staring at me. I looked over my shoulder and they all turned their heads away quickly.

"Okay so you..you have roboholes? What else. Tell me something only Sunny and Moon would know." I pressed. They looked at each other and sighed, leaning down to my ears. We were parked in front of my house so I'm guessing (F/N) was serious about a sleepover here. I ignored my increasing heart rate and held my breath as they got closer.

"You are..quite talented with your-"

"AHHH OKAY OKAY ENOUGH I GET IT-"

"You taste very good sunbeam~" Sunny whispered.

I feel so fucking stupid. This is enough proof to gain them access into my house though. I'll corner them both in my room later and examine them...thoroughly.

"OKAY EVERYONE OUT GO!" I shoved them out of the car and pushed them towards the entrance..not ready for what I was about to discover.

1068 Words

I know I know I'm sorry this chapter was kinda boring I promise the next one will be better and will explain...everything. ;)