The Other Rabbit:

Untangling Roxy's tongue wasn't too much of a grueling task. I eventually got it undone and sent her and (F/N) on their way. That is..AFTER making fun of them, ofcourse. When (F/N) and Roxy left, I was left alone with the boys like before. I was now at least wearing Moon's shirt, feeling less exposed. I'm sort of glad and bummed they both didn't bring up tonight's earlier events. I felt so..dirty and exposed. But in a good way.

I can't believe I let them fucking see my tits, what the fuck (y/n)

I groaned in aggravation, face planting on Moon's bed.

"How did I not question the fact you had two beds in the first place?" I asked aloud.

"You're very how do you say.."

"Oblivious!~" Sunny called from the hallway.

"Yeah. Oblivious. I would've said dumb, but go off sunny." Moon scoffed and tossed my torn shirt in the trash can. I blushed, the familiar sound of the material being ripped replaying in my head. I buried my face in my hands. Moon chuckled and brushed his fingers across my cheek.

"You're so adorably.."

"Pathetic?~" Sunny walked in with snacks in his arms. I slowly dragged my hands down my face and glared at Sunny.

"Are you out to get me or something?" I asked. He simply shook his head and giggled. I sighed and lazily sat up to swing my legs off of the side of the bed. Sunny sat crisscross on the rug and laid out his random snack options.

"Where did you even get these Sunny." I picked up a bag of chips and tossed them back into the pile.

"The vending machine gave them to me, she's very nice!" He chirped. I raised an eyebrow.

"Is this some sort of joke you guys are playing on me or can you deadass talk to machines?" I asked. A part of me wanted to actually believe it.

"We can. By the way, don't change around that guy 'Xbox' anymore. He's a fucking creep he's lucky I didn't break his face." Moon joined us in the snack circle. I started laughing at Moon's seriousness and dedication to the joke.

"Oookay, right. So like..would that make you guys jealous if mister Xbox had seen more than you?" I teased, sorting through the snacks. The uncomfortable silence caused me to look up at them both. Sunny was smiling but his eyes looked like they were about to pop out of his face if I didn't do something. Moon was giving me the death stare, quite literally.

"You're serious?" I asked.

"Ofcourse I am. Do I look like I'm joking?" He tsked. I backed out of the machine communication topic and clicked my tongue in disapproval, attempting to change the cold mood I had accidentally caused.

"So do you think there is icecream still in the freezers somewhere?" I stretched and dusted myself off as I stood.

"Mmm, possibly! There is an icecream parlor in..Bonnie Bowl I believe." Sunny said, taking a random tube of glitter glue out of his pocket. I chose to ignore that and took note of his advice.

"Okay, Bonnie Bowl...right..that's actually a thing here? How come I didn't know? Is Bonnie here?" I asked. Obviously in the game, Bonnie is not around. The possibility of Bonnie actually being here the whole time and I didn't even know peaked my interest.

"Oh he's here alright, annoying prick." Moon grumbled. Sunny's glitter glue shot out of the tube aggressively upon hearing the curse words leave moon's lips.

"Moony stop that! Bonnie is nice! I think...I know he is here Sunshine but something is a bit..off about him? I don't know, I never wish to speak badly about anyone, but he seems to have a little more than a screw loose." Sunny seemed surprised at his diss and continued to play with the glitter glue.