The Explanation II:

We were all sitting in a circle in my living room. I eyed everyone back and forth as they stared at their palms guiltily.

"Okay so.." I laughed "even if I were to believe this shit, right? How do you explain not telling me once you found out? How did you guys not tell me?! This would've been a lot more convenient in MANY situations! YOU!" I pointed at Moon. He looked around and pointed at himself questioningly. "WHAT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT THAT ONE NIGHT IN MY HOUSE-"

"Wait they've been to your house?" (F/N) asked. I shushed her with my free hand and waited for Moon to respond.

"Ah, yes yes. Well...that was about a handful of things. Our anatomical switch, our ability to separate, and.." he lowered his gaze to below my pantsline and I threw a nearby pillow from the couch at him.

"Okay so how do you do it? Show me." I demanded. Roxy, Sunny, and Moon exchanged looks before meeting my request. I watched as the panels of their once humanoid form flipped and interchanged with their usual robotic attire. My jaw dropped and all I could do was stare.

"That was terrifying," I said.

"That was fucking awesome!" (F/N) clapped and said simultaneously.

"I-I just want to say I'm sorry for not telling you what we were capable of Sunshine I..I want to be completely honest with you from now on.." Sunny dropped his head and I frowned.

"I don't forgive you just yet but I appreciate your sudden determination." I said, patting his head. He pouted and his spikes slowly rotated.

"Well..to start off on a good foot of being honest..MoonHasAFingerFetish-"

Moon tackled Sunny and started to smother him with the pillow.

"YOU LITTLE MUSTARD COLORED FUCK IM GONNA KILL YOU! WELL, SUNNY ISN'T ALL AS INNOCENT AS YOU ALL THINK! IN FACT, THE PERIOD INCIDENT WAS A HOAX TO-"

Their positions were flipped and sunny took a bag of fruit snacks from (F/N) and shoved it in moon's mouth.

"Aye! I was eating those you shitheads..."

"AHHHH SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!! MOON LIKES IT WHEN YOU DOMINATE HIM A LITTLE TOO MUCH-"

"YEW BIFTCH-" Moon mumbled.

"OKAY OKAY!" I stood up and came in between the two of them. "While that is all very interesting information I've been given, now's not the time." I closed my eyes in annoyance. Roxy and (F/N) started to laugh and point at the three of us.

"Keep laughing bitch and I'll fuck you up next." Moon smiled at Roxy and she huffed and rolled her eyes.

"Wait so Roxy..you can switch too? Is this something all of the animatronics can do?" I asked.

"I think so," (F/N) started, standing up and walking to the kitchen. "I've seen Bonnie and Monty do it before, that's how I had found out." She said.

"What?! You never told me about this! I mean..I guess that would explain you bursting into my room and demanding I show you the switch." Roxy figured.

"Yeah sorry Rox. I didn't even mean to it was an accident. It was a night I had gotten myself locked in the Pizzaplex doing overtime and I heard some voices coming from one of the bathrooms. I went in and saw the two comparing muscle size or some shit." She grimaced and handed Roxy a beer. She opened it with her teeth and handed it back to her.

"What happened after that? You just figured it was monty and bonnie after seeing them?" I asked.

"No I knew. Not just every 6 and a half foot guy has a bright red Mohawk and hot pink eyes bro. Also a gator tail, cmon now what in the furry. Speaking of, what ever happened to Bonnie? I haven't seen him around anymore." She questioned.