The L Word?:

I didn't mean to avoid Sunny the rest of the day, my flustered feelings were mostly directed at moon. I walked up to Sunny, my arms full of coloring books. I was going to apologize, but I fell before I could speak. The books got too heavy and toppled over. The top heavy stack spilled everywhere on the floor, usually catching Sunny's attention. Sunny always offers to help when my hands are full. Or even when doing just about anything.

He's too sweet. Oh god, I'm the asshole.

I looked over at Sunny, who was currently organizing and sharpening all of the crayons. He didn't look up from his task. I bit my cheek and accepted I would have to clean up on my own. I picked up the books in smaller stacks and returned them to the shelf they belonged to. Sunny sat at the miniature table, sulking as he sharpened. I frowned and sat down across from him.

"Hey.." I said. He slowly looked up at me and smiled. His smile faded quickly though as he remembered he was supposed to be upset.

"Yes?" He asked.

"I'm sorry."

"Y-you're apologizing? To me? For what! I could never be upset with you I..shut up moon."

I looked at him confused.

"Ah, sorry about that sunshine, Moon keeps talking over me in my head." He giggled and flicked the side of his head. I laughed and placed my hand over his.

"Seriously though, I am sorry. I didn't mean to avoid you all day I was being stupid. Can you forgive me?" I begged. Sunny seemed to think for a moment.

"Hmm..I don't knooow if I can forgive you that easily sunbeam! You might need to cash in one of those sleepovers you promised." He smirked.

"Deal." I said. He looked surprised.

"What? Wait, really?! You really mean it, you'll have a sleepover with me?! In myyy room?" He wiggled his fingers as he smiled, his spikes starting to spin.

"Yes yes, anything you want."

"OH YES, THIS IS GOING TO BE SO MUCH FUN OH I CAN'T WAIT I BETTER START GETTING READY OH BOY OH BOY!!" He jumped up, abandoning his crayon station and climbed up to the tower.

That was easy. What was moon saying to him, though? Was moon trying to keep him upset? God he's literally like...a parasite to Sunny.

I shuddered and cleaned up the crayons Sunny left out. Sunny giggled from atop the tower and hung his body over the side of it, yelling at me.

"Whiiich jammies would you like? These or these? Or maybe...these ooooh sparkly~" he held up different pairs of pajamas from my house.

"Where did you get those?! Have you been taking my clothes? Do you by any chance have my black bra, Sunny?" I pointed a finger at him and he pouted.

"I was just trying to be helpful! I am never appreciated around here! Hmph! No I do not have this brawl you speak of. If you're talking about your sunglasses, moon has those." Sunny slithered back into the tower, glaring. He popped his head back out comically and held up one of my favorite pairs of pj's. "You're wearing this one, I decided!" He went back inside. I blinked.

What even just happened? I should be used to weird exchanges with the boys by now, but I'm not.

I took my phone out of my pocket and decided to see what (F/N) was up to. I clicked the FaceTime button and waited for her to pick up. She usually picks up super fast, I'm surprised she didn't answer. I called again and she answered.

"Hey! What are...you up to? Where are you?" I asked. She had her face very close to the screen, it literally taking up the whole camera.

"Hm? Oh what am I up to...nothing nothing just working uhh I'm at work where are you?" She said.