First Date-

Derek Shepherd- Tomorrow night Derek had texted you that he was gonna pick you up for dinner at 8pm. When it was around 6pm you showered, shaved, did your hair, makeup and found a decently cute and casual outfit and waited for him to come pick you up. You anxiously waited, feeling your stomach churn a bit. You heard a knock on your door which made you answer seeing it was Derek wearing nice jeans and a button up shirt. His hair was nicely done and he looked so handsome.

You blushed and smiled as he eyed you up and down and smiled "You look beautiful" he commented, you giggled "You don't look bad yourself" you said, he smiled and held out his arm "Ready?" He asked, you held onto him arm and nodded as you both walked to a casual restaurant and ordered some nice food.

You talked about life, work, your hopes and dreams and by the end of it, Derek walked you home, kissed you goodnight and asked for you to be his which you kissed him again and said yes too and let's just say neither of you slept that entire night.

Alex Karev- Alex decided to take you out for a nice coffee date. He got you around noon and you both went to a nice café and ordered some coffee and pastries. You sat in a booth and talked about your life. Alex talked a lot about his job and how stupid people were which just made you laugh but by the end of it he officially asked you to be his girlfriend which of course you said yes to and you both couldn't be happier.

George O'Malley- George was very gentle with you. He knew Alex and a little bit about his background and now knowing he has a sister he can only imagine how you felt and processed it all...or even if you did at all so he was very sweet and gentle and didn't pressure you into anything.

He texted you if you wanted to come to his place to watch movies or if you would feel more comfortable to come to your place. You texted for him to come over because you felt more comfortable that way...you knew George isn't gonna hurt you but it's hard opening up ya know? Thankfully Alex was away so you had the house to yourself.

George had shown up around 6pm with some movies he thought you might like and well you got all the snacks and drinks set up just in time when he knocked on your door. You opened it and revealed a cute looking George in comfortable but normal attire. He greeted you before you let him in your home. You both went over and sat down on the couch and picked a movie for you both to watch.

You both got comfortable, ate snacks and had some drinks and enjoyed some good flicks. Eventually by the end of the night you and George got cozy on the couch...whenever you were around George you felt safe and warm...feelings you've never felt before. Your head was in George's lap as you looked up at him.

He looked down at you and smiled while running his fingers through your hair "you okay?" he asked, you smiled and nodded "Georgie?" You whispered, he nodded "I-I like you" you whispered, he smiled "really?" he asked, you nodded "y-you make me feel safe and warm" you whispered,

He had this cute grin on his face that made your stomach feel fuzzy "I like you too Y/N" He said which made your face feel warm "Will you be mine?" he asked, you smiled and nodded as he leaned down to kiss you but asked if he could to make sure you were okay with it, which you were considering he was your first kiss but you enjoyed every second of his lips on yours...

Preston Burke- Even though you asked Preston out, he made all the plans. He had texted you to wear something fancy and would pick you up at 7pm. So when it was close to him picking you up, you showered and got dressed in a nice fancy black dress and waited for him to pick you up.

When he did, he knocked on your door which made you answer and well, he was shocked on how well you could dress seeing as he's only seen you in hospital gowns "Wow" was all he could say, you laughed "Step up from a gown huh?" You joked, he chuckled "You look beautiful" he said,

You blushed and smiled seeing he wore nice jeans with a button up shirt, vest and tie. He even brought you flowers which made your heart flutter. You took them and placed them in a vase before you left. When you left, you both had walked to the fancy restaurant which wasn't far plus, it was a nice night out so why not?

You both had reminisced your days in the hospital and how lucky you are to be alive and well he treated you. When you got to the restaurant, you ordered some delicious looking food and talked about everything and anything...who knew after all this time you could have such a good time. After the date, he took you home, kissed you bye and of course asked you to be his girlfriend which you agreed to and it made your night so much better.

Finn Dandridge- Finn had texted you about a movie date tonight which you agreed to. He told you he'd be at your place by 8pm with movies while you get the snacks ready. By 7pm, you got all the snacks and drinks ready, made your living room into the coziest looking place ever. By 8pm, there was a knock on your door which you answered to reveal Finn wearing cozy looking clothes.

You let him in where you both got comfy on the couch, put on some movies, ate a bunch of snacks and got cozy. Nothing felt better. You both were in each other's arms where you actually remained for the rest of the night and the next morning, you woke up early, made coffee which woke up Finn and of course he asked you to be his which you said yes to and nothing felt better.

Mark Sloan- Mark being Mark of course took you out to Joe's for your date...nothing special of course which you expected nothing less but you both were taking it slow and repairing what had been broken which meant lots of talking and well that's a hard subject for you both so you decided to drink while do it...

First dates aren't perfect, they're awkward and messy and well this was the definition was awkward and messy. You both drank respectively, talked through everything where there were anger and tears...oh man so many tears from the both of you...but by the end of the night you shared that kiss you both were desperately wanting and he took you home, kissed you goodnight and you would take things slow before you made it official.

(Lmao these suck. Sorry!)

(1200 Words)