Jealous-

Derek Shepherd- You get jealous from time to time...he's a very handsome looking guy who you met in a bar. Chicks hit on him all the time so of course you have a right to be jealous sometimes but Derek always, always, ALWAYS reminds you that you are his and only his.

He doesn't get jealous often. If anything he's kinda cocky but he knows you're loyal and not much people hit on you so he has no reason to be jealous.

Alex Karev- How can you not be jealous? Before he met you, he's slept with every woman he saw and worked with so of course every woman you see flirts with him and that makes your blood boil but he likes when you get feisty and always reminds you that you are his and only his.

Oh boy does he get jealous. You are Izzie's sister afterall so that means you're very pretty to people and well sometimes people do try to hit on you but that makes Alex PISSED like so beyond pissed he'll try and knock the person out, but thankfully with a simple touch of yours he calms immediately and you look at him and remind him that you are his and only his.

George O'Malley- Oh man you have no idea what jealously even means but even still Georgie has eyes for no one but you.

He's not jealous at all because literally no one touches you and George. You're like the OG couple that everyone stays away from because you two belong together and are that fucking cute...plus your friends are like your human shield so they make sure no one goes near you two.

Preston Burke- He's a hot doctor what can you say but he literally doesn't look at anyone else like he does with you.

He literally is never jealous because he knows how much you adore him.

Finn Dandridge- No jealously here you both are crazy for each other.

Mark Sloan- He was a man-whore, he slept with every woman with a pulse so of course you get jealous and Mark teases you because of it but reassures that he loves you and only you.

He says he doesn't get jealous, but he does and he sucks at hiding it and you can tell easily by how he hands around you constantly and butts into conversations and will even touch you in someway to make sure he reminds people that you're his. You just laugh and tell him that he's jealous which he always denies that he is...but he so is.

(ENJOY)