What He Does When You Cry-

Derek Shepherd- He hates it when you start to cry. His eyes go all big, his face softens. He'll kinda weirdly stare at you for a moment then cup your cheeks and press his forehead against yours which surprisingly makes you stop crying.

Alex Karev- He kinda gets awkward and doesn't know what to do when you start to cry. He'll kinda stand there for a second and stare at you with confused/sad eyes but then he'll just hug you and hold you until you calm down.

George O'Malley- Oh baby boy goes all protective mode. He'll literally ask you what's wrong and what he can do to help, he'll hold you, kiss you, talk to you and literally do everything he can to see you smile and make you laugh and god knows he always succeeds.

Preston Burke- His face doesn't really change when you cry, sure, he'll frown and pull you in a hug until you calm down. Then once you're calm, he'll ask you what's wrong and figure out how to help you.

Finn Dandridge- His heart breaks when he sees you cry. He will literally either take you to see animals to make you feel better or just act like an idiot to make you laugh...which helps everytime.

Mark Sloan- His heart also breaks when he sees you cry mainly because he knows he's always the reason why you cry and it hurts him so much to know that he hurt you so badly. He'll kinda stay away cause he's afraid to hurt you more but you'll tell him it's not him and hug him in which he'll hug you back and comfort you the best he can.

Owen Hunt- He also gets upset when you start to cry. He never wants to see you hurt or upset so he'll do everything in his power to make you happy and feel better.

Jackson Avery- He's usually a very silly guy but when it comes to you crying he becomes so serious and so protective of you like if your friends start to make jokes he'll literally go protective mode and protect you from everyone. 

(Enjoy. It's 4:30am and i've been up since 2 all because I had to use the bathroom and i haven't been able to sleep since :')