He Finds Out You're Ticklish-

Derek Shepherd- Your sides are very ticklish, he found out pretty easily when he snakes his arms around your waist and you giggle everytime he does it. He finds it absolutely adorable though.

Alex Karev- Your thighs are ticklish. He found out when you guys were making out and he would rub/squeeze your thighs which made you giggle. He found it pretty hot and would leave marks there from time to time to hear your giggles/moans.

George O'Malley- Oh you both have tickle fights all the time. Surprisingly you're both ticklish everywhere and you would tickle each other all the time...it's so fucking cute.

Preston Burke- Your feet are ticklish, he found out by rubbing your feet which would make you laugh and flinch a bit. He'd chuckle because of it.

Finn Dandridge- Your legs are ticklish. Anytime he'd rub them you would squirm and laugh a bit. He found it cute so anytime you were upset he'd rub your legs just hear you laugh and make you feel better.

Mark Sloan- Your neck is ticklish. He found out by leaving kisses there and you would giggle all the time. He found it pretty hot tbh.

Owen Hunt- Same as Mark

Jackson Avery- He pretty much knows all your weak/tickle spots and would tickle you 24/7 which not only makes you laugh but you'd hit him a few times to make him stop but he never wants to lol.

(These probably suck. Sorry! Enjoy)