Favorite Thing About Each Other-

Derek Shepherd-

You love how caring he is. He always, always wants to make sure you're okay and how your day is and will do anything to make your day better if you had a bad one.

He loves your giggle and laugh. Literally he cannot get enough of your little giggle and laugh that he'll joke all the time just to hear it because it just brightens up his day.

Alex Karev-

You love how protective he is of you. He's normally an asshole to everyone but if anyone flirts with you, goes near you or even tries to hurt you, you bet your ass Alex will become like a human shield to you and keep you safe and protected which you love.

He loves how patient you are with him. He hasn't had a good life so he can be pretty irritable and kind of a jerk but you know he never means it and will always apologize if he snaps at you but you never think of him any less and know that everything affection wise is new to him and he loves you for that.

George O'Malley-

You love how sweet, loving and gentle he is with you. You're like a porcelain doll, you're so fragile and with a simple touch you might break. George has noticed when he first met you and he does everything he can to make sure you're safe and comfortable but most of all loved and god do you love him for that.

He loves how shy and sweet you are. He can never get enough of how sweet you are to him. If he's hurt or upset you try your hardest to make him feel better and when it comes to affection he just loves how shy you are when it comes to it because you blush so much and smile and he just loves it.

Preston Burke-

You love how much he loves you. For a doctor you didn't think he would love you like you love him and you were a former patient of his so you thought this would never happen but you're just glad it did and he feels the same way.

He loves your giggle. Oh man, your giggle gets him through the day, he'll do anything to hear it and he just loves how happy you are which makes him happy.

Finn Dandridge-

You love his passion. He's very passionate when it comes to animals and you love how he risks everything to save them.

He loves your sense of humor. You love to crack jokes literally any chance you get. Don't matter if they make sense or are bad you just do it cause you make yourself laugh but it makes Finn laugh because you're just a silly person.

Mark Sloan-

You love his sense of humor. For a man-whore he's a funny sense of humor. Aside his good looks, his humor was the one of things that made you fall in love with him. He never ceases to make you laugh.

He loves your forgiveness. After everything that's happened, he still hasn't forgiven himself for hurting you but you already have and he just loves that you can forgive him for something that big.

(ENJOY)