When He Protects Your Innocents-

Derek Shepherd- PFft you both are super dirty and flirty towards one another. Got no innocence to protect.

Alex Karev- Oh HE LOVES how embarrassed you get when someone or him says something dirty to you. Your face goes so RED and flushed and your eyes are just...WIDE. Alex laughs his head off because of how funny it is and how cute you are.

George O'Malley- You're already so innocent which makes George love you even more due to all the weird shit your brother says all the time. I mean he gets flustered but at least he knows you on the other hand...have no idea.

Preston Burke- You're too mature to get embarrassed about dirty things...if anything you and Preston do get quite naughty and flirty with one another but you don't get embarrassed about it.

Finn Dandridge- Finn is the sweetest and kindest guy ever...OH but in the bed...That man...Oh boy is something else. He absolutely LOVES how innocent you are towards his sexual innuendoes that it literally makes him laugh but he absolutely ADORES how cute your reactions are towards it because you never expect it.

Mark Sloan- You? Innocent? With Mark? Yea right XD

Owen Hunt- Oh he LOVES your reactions when someone aka Christina comments something sexual about you both. Owen doesn't bother to protect your innocence about it because he loves the reactions you give which makes him literally laugh and kiss you cause it's cute.

Jackson Avery- You're both either super flirty towards one another or very playful meaning is someone says something between you two you both either become embarrassed and shy away or laugh and look at each other and flirt about it.

(Oh, happy new years btw!)