Seven Days

I came out of retirement for the one and only Jack Harlow. I'd sell my kidney if he told me to. Smack a homeless person with a pancake- Okay I wouldn't go that far but you understand.

-

MONDAY

"Jack are you coming on the trip or what?" You asked placing your phone on your closet floor. You were packing for the friend trip you and your friends planned.

"I don't know yet. I'm still thinking about it." He said making you scoff loud enough for him to hear. "Why you making all types of noises. I'm a busy man." That was true.

"We've had this planned for two months now. You had time to make time." It was like explaining this to a toddler you thought.

Truthfully you just wanted him to come so all the friends can be together. That hasn't happened for over a year now and you missed it. Everyone is so busy and never seem to make time for each other anymore.

"Okay I'll pull some strings only because I know you miss me." Feeling a smile start to form you hurried and wiped it away.

"Boy, don't nobody miss you." That was a lie.

After deciding he'll stay for one night, be gone the next day and come back on Thursday to stay the rest of the trip you guys hung up. You seen no point in him even coming today really, but he informed you that he only had a meeting to attend on Wednesday a state over and he'd be able to come back.

Having all your bags packed and ready. You placed them in the trunk of your car. Pulling out, you made your way to the airport.

Aspen, Colorado here we come!

Somewhere cold wasn't your first pick but since it's winter and no one has ever been skiing, Druski suggested it. You've been thinking about putting cat piss in his cologne since.

The place you guys rented out is nice though. Seven bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, big kitchen and living-room, hot tub, just everything so you wasn't complaining about that. It was the cold that had you complaining.

You loved winter from inside a warm house but hated it when it was time to go out. Doesn't make it better that all the activities were going to be outside.

Your mind started to wonder to Jack while you were sitting on the plane. You really did miss him but he'll never know that or he'd hold it over your head until you blocked him on everything.

You two met through Druski at one of the events he invited you to.  At first you thought Jack was flirting with you that night but then you seen that was just his personality so you never really paid him any mind.

Until one day when he and Druski were having a conversation on Instagram live like they were on Facetime and he brought you up.

"Where my baby at?" He grinned into the camera.

"Who the fuck is your baby?" Druski asked getting close to the phone.

"My baby. Stop playing you know who I'm talking about!" Jack said getting loud. Druski looked at him like he grew two heads.

"If you're not talking about me then I don't know who else you can be talking about." Jack left the live.