For Tonight

For tonight, I'm yours.

-

Attending the Jack Harlow concert was the highlight of your week. You made sure you got the tickets as soon as they went on sale and got good seats. None of your friends listened to him but they're still coming to keep you company.

"Should I wear this or this?" You asked your friends on the FaceTime call, holding up two different shirts.

"Let me see the pants." Gia said propping her phone up. Showing your ripped blue jeans, Gia told you to wear the white one piece.

The concert was three hours away. All you had to do after getting dress was do your makeup.

Gia and Jasmine pulled up outside your house an hour later. They had Jacks song's playing so they could at least know some words when he performed them.

The venue was about 45 minutes away and his songs were on repeat the whole way.

"I hope we get to meet him. I just want to hug him!" You gushed squeezing your hands into fist. He gave good hugs, you just knew it.

Getting out the car, you seen the long line. Hoping no one tried to steal the seats you brought. There would be a fight break out.

After standing in line for 30 minutes, you finally got ushered to your seat with Gia and Jasmine in tow.

"I didn't think it was going to be this packed," Jasmine said sitting down. "I guess he is known."

After conversing for a bit, the lights finally started to dim down and you knew he was about to make his entrance. With your phone in hand, you stood to your feet to get closer to the stage.

He walked onto the stage with his tall boy waddle asking how everyone is doing tonight. He only got screams in return. Your screams being in the mix.

He started out with Route 66.

"Bitch, I'm from Kentucky but this ain't no fucking dixie chicks!" You rapped along

By the time he started Luv is Dro, you were out of breath but, fuck a breath.

"You know that I'm tryna get behind, press on your spine," Jack rapped looking at the coward.

"Baby, I'ma push up on you, feel the size. Show me how you feel inside." Making eye contact with you, he held it until that verse was over.

"He just looked at me!" Gia screamed jumping up and down. "You can have me daddy!"

Laughing, your shook your head because you knew she was serious.

By the end of the concert, you were sweaty, hungry and hyped. Most people went home but you and a couple of other people went out to the back to catch Jack before he left.

An hour is how long you had to wait but you didn't mind because you were going to meet him.

"Stand back!" His security ordered. Gently making everyone back up so Jack had enough room to walk through.

Jack walked up to you guys with a smile on his face. A girl rushed to hug him but he didn't seem to mind until it seemed like she didn't want to let go. His security had to pull her away. "I'm pregnant, Jack." She screamed while being carried away.

Damn, he got her pregnant from a hug. The motherfucker is skilled.

Next, another girl gave him a gift and told him to open it when he got on the bus and gave him a tiny hug before walking back to where you were.

Gia bumped you so you could walk up to him. You looked back and seen her holding her phone out. "Bitch, if you don't go! I don't have that much storage to be recording for a long time."