Toxic Part Two

a part two no one asked for but i am a toxic ain't shit person in my head (to guys) so i feel like i can really channel a toxic ass mf. in this one, you guys arent dating yet. he is just stringing you along. you know how that be. ALSO this is to help you look for signs the guy you're interested in isn't shit.

-

"I done gave her world now she not leaving. Say she love me to death, told her stop breathing." You watched the instagram story of your situationship, Jack rap along with a Lil Baby song.

Wow. You sent him a text two hours ago asking him if he wanted to come spend the day with you since it's your off day and he just left you on delivered. Turns out, he ignored you to perform a sing along with his stupid ass friends.

You were smarter than this. You knew it so why were you so stupid behind him. You'd be mad for a good day or two then he'll notice you're not giving him attention so he knows he did something to upset you.

One thing about Jack, he is so smooth with his words that he'll have YOU second guessing if you should really be upset with him.

This is how texting someone who strings you along goes. Pay attention. (yes, i am) (yes, if you thought right, yes) (idk what i'm talking about but yes).

"what's up with you?"

"nothing."

"its something, i can tell when something is bothering you. talk to me"

"i just think that we should stop whatever we have going on."

"why"

"because it's tiring."

"i apologize. i know i've been distant lately. my schedule has just been so busy but i'll make time for you."

"i don't think that's what i want, jack. it feels like a never ending cycle with you."

"what started it this time?"

"i was off today and asked if you wanted to come over and chill with me and you completely blew me off to hang with your friends."

"i apologize, my boy asked me if i wanted to go with him to do something but i see now it was wrong."

"it wasn't wrong, jack. i just wish you would've at least responded to me and told me. sorry for being upset about this."

"you don't have to apologize. you have a right to be upset about me not responding. i'll fix it. i'll come over now and we can chill."

* what did you notice reading that text thread? there's a pattern he was doing. i'll reveal it at the end. *

That was a week ago. The last time you seen him in person. This is the main reason you HATED having crushes. Everything made you upset. How long they take to respond, the amount of times you see them, etc.

A lot of the time when Jack took forever to respond. It could be hours. He would just be on the game, on his phone, or just hanging out somewhere.

He claim he likes you but it take hours to respond? Someone who really liked you the way that said they did wouldn't take 4 hours to respond to a text message after they started the conversation.

That's just them seeing if they still got you. Now you're upset because he hasn't responded and you going through another cycle of being hurt over something so stupid and it can all be fixed with a simple click.

-

I have to end this early because i have to start getting ready for work. but i will explain the text thread. i am sure a lot of people noticed but this is to help the people who didn't notice.

One, he's making it seem like he really wants to know what's bothering you. That's him showing he cares for you so you can break and continue the conversation with him.

Two, He was owning up to his mistakes and apologizing but this is his 6th time apologizing for the same mistake??

Three, starts to right his wrongs right there by saying "i'll make time for you". He knows him giving you empty promises will let your guard down for a second.

Four, He used a guilt trip tactic. "my boy asked me but i see it was wrong." he was trying to make you feel bad for being upset because he isn't shit. you fell for it. you get an F for failure.

Five, he eases your overthinking. you know you shouldn't be upset because you guys aren't officially dating and he uses that against you. he knows you're having a war inside your head about how you should really feel. so he tells you it's okay for you to be upset at him because of this reason. then he spends a few hours giving you attention then the next day he's back to being Jack. (not literally a day later but some guys are actually like that).

-

Tbh idk this is all over the place. mainly because i rushed bc work. but i really tried to like show what it consist of with guys who only want you to benefit themselves. i don't have the same amount of audacity as them but i tried

i really think i should be a couple therapist or something and i hate the word therapist. but like i can like literally see through ppls bs, i can tell when ppl are inlove. i'm a love guru and player guru. i can help with both.