Action!

Druski invited you and Jack to be in his new skit.

-

Druski had a plan. He was making an action skit and invited Jack to be his partner in crime and you the damsel in distress.

"Now," Druski started glancing from you to Jack, hitting the paper in his hand against the counter. "I don't want no funny shit. I'm tryna get an Emmy for this shit."

"Druski, this is an Instagram skit." You said laughing at his seriousness.

"Yeah, it's gonna be the first Instagram movie to win an Emmy. I can see it now." He looked up to the ceiling imagining himself on the red carpet, taking pictures with Denzel Washington. "Yeahh, I can see it."

"Gonna win a Emmy before Jack wins a Grammy." Druski teased making Jack look up from the script.

"Okay, okay." Was all Jack said with the signature tooth pick in his mouth.

The 'script' wasn't a script at all.

He had pictures of guns, a James Bond scene, the lady from King Kong, and food.

"Okay, listen Y/N," You looked at Druski giving him your full attention. "I need you to act your ass off like Viola Davis. Make me think you're really in trouble to the point I won't even save you. I don't know what fucked up shit you got yourself in. Why I gotta put my life at risk to save you, you know?"

You heard Jack chuckle next you to. "That's not funny, you know he serious, Jack."

"That's why it's funny."

"Now, Jack." Druski placed his hands out to hold out in front of him. "Jack."

"Man, what?" Jack laughed sitting up to get ready for the foolishness about to come out of Druski's mouth.

"You're only here because you're popular and don't have shit going on right now." That was all he said before he walked into the bathroom.

-

"I originally wanted Drake to be my partner but he booked and busy so I had to settle." Druski was still on the subject when you guys were on set in costume.

They had you in a red club dress with cheetah print high heels. Yes, Druski picked the outfit out. Said it fit the theme of you being held captive in a jungle.

They were taking pictures

They were taking pictures. They did all the duo poses. Back to back, arms crossed standing together, one point, Jack held Druski's knee up to his waist and they smiled for the camera.

"Alright, let's get this started."

After hours of filming, you guys still weren't done. The boys got stuck when jumping from the 'helicopter', Druski fell a couple of times, Jack kept messing with him. It was just a shit show. You didn't even know what was going on besides you being in the jungle the entire time while they acted a fool. It was entertaining tho.

"Action!" The director yelled to do the 100th take it seemed.

Jack pulled the guns out from his holster and shot at the extras, running towards them. Druski using him as a shield, hiding behind him and peeking.

"You're gonna need a bigger boat." Jack said blowing the smoke from his guns, standing over the bodies.

"Cut!" Druski yelled standing up straight behind him. "What the hell was man? We not even on a boat."

"That was my one liner. Like it?"

"Nooo."

"Well, I'm not changing it." This was the fifth or eleventh disagreement they've been in.

"That line will cost me my Emmy, Jack!"

"Then what about," Jack thought about his new one liner. It had to be unique. "What's popping?"

All Druski could do was stare at him with his hands on his hips, tapping his foot. "You're fucking with me right?"

"Yeah, I'm fucking with you." Jack laughed.

"I was this close to kicking you out and calling up Drake and crying for him to come save me." He was as serious as a heart attack. "Eyes red, snot coming out my nose. I was really gonna play the part." Sighing he walked away from Jack towards you.

"How you doing? I don't see the Viola tears or snot." He looked behind him to see if Jack was in ear sight. "Jack got one more time and I'm leaking a song of his."

"Druski get your goofy ass away from me." You laughed standing up to go get a snack.

"Woah, what you doing?" He asked following you.

"Getting a snack?" You said stating the obvious.

"You're in the jungle! They haven't fed you in three days, give me those chips." He snatched the chips out your hand and started eating them. "You gotta play the part."

You just walked away from him. He really thought he was going to get an Emmy for a three minute video. He can only dream.

-

I'm trying to write imagines that's unusual. Like the cheating and horror one but I don't think anyone really liked them. Just wanted to try them along with this one. The next one will for sure be a lovey dovey one I promise.

I don't reread my imagines so if there's any mistakes, Idk but I apologize.

Peace & Love ❤️