Couples Outing

I want to go get my nails done with him.

-

"Are walk ins allowed right now?" Today you and Jack wanted to go get manicures and pedicures. It's busy right now and you knew your favorite salon was going to be packed.

"For you it is," Mr. Mai flirted on the other end of the phone. "Only you, not burnt spaghetti." Hearing the nickname Mr. Mai gave Jack last year had you glancing at him. He was still getting ready, had on a track suit and his signature New Balance shoes.

"Mr. Mai, you know we're a package deal." You heard him suck his teeth.

"I guess he can come." Saying your see you laters, you hung up. Grabbing your jacket and purse, you waited for Jack who walked out while putting his watch on.

"You ready?" You nodded while putting your jacket on.

"Mr. Mai was talking shit about you." Being an instigator was your favorite thing to do when it came to Mr. Mai and Jacks banter.

"Oh really," Holding the door open for you, you walked out reciting what was all said.

The salon was packed the way you knew it was going to be. Two massage chairs were available for you and Jack.

"Hello Y/N, beautiful as ever." Mrs. Mai complimented you when you went to sign in at the counter. "Hi burnt spaghetti."

"You and your husband got it coming just know that." Rolling her eyes, she escorted you to the chairs.

As she filled the tub with warm water, you and Jack started to remove your shoes and socks. A pedicure has been on your mind for the last week. When you placed your feet in the tub, it seemed like all the stress from this week just magically disappeared.

Jack moaned out loud catching the eyes of the other people in the salon. "Feels so good," He moaned again.

"Hey, this isn't a porn set." Mr. Mai said holding all his tools. His cousin behind him. Mr. Mai worked on you and his cousin, Thi worked on Jack.

"Thi, you forgot eye goggles. His toe nails be flying everywhere." Making a explosion with his hands, he took your right foot out the tub.

"At least I got toe nails."

"I got toe nails." Mr. Mai argued wiggling his toes on his flip flops, his tiny toe nails twinkling.

Going to Instagram, you took a picture of you and Jack and added it to your story.

"Let's get some food after." This was your ideal day. Getting your nails done with your boo and then getting food after.

"Okay," Rolling his neck, he set his eyes on Mr. Mai. Already knowing the back and forth between them away about to begin. "I heard you was talking shit, Mai."

Mr. Mai looked up at you then at Jack. "Y/N lying."

"So you didn't call him burnt spaghetti?" Telling you no, he focused his attention back on your foot. "Mr. Mai don't be scared of him."

"I'm not scared of him, there's just witnesses."

That started an argument about who could get away with murdering each other.

"You heard of John Wick? I'm Mai Wick."

Blowing raspberries, Jack put his hand up. "Talk to the hand."

"Put your hand down." He tried smacking his hand away.

Should you get white or black, hmm decisions decisions. Or red or blue, pink or purple, orange or green. All the colors spoke to you on a different level. But there was just something about that white that had you going back every time.

"I'm going with white this time."

"This time? You go with white every time. Try different color." Acting like you were in deep thought, maybe he'd just forget.

"I want clear." Thank you, Jack. Hearing that had Mai starting something else with Jack. Across the lines of don't talk when I'm not talking to you and other things.

Now it was manicure time. Jack got clear, as always and you wanted to try out a dark red. "Your hands are so soft, what lotion do you use?"

"I use cocoa butter."

Jack paid and tipped the Mais with money and playful insults. "Next time we come, I already know what I got planned."

"We don't do hair."

"Ha ha ha, real funny." Jack faked laugh at Mr. Mais little jokey joke.

He drove with his left hand steering the wheel and the other one gripping your thigh. Don't. "Where you tryna get food from?"

"I've been craving some Chipotle to be honest." It's been so long, you couldn't remember the last time you ate from there. "So you're gonna have to stop so I can get my Doritos." Nacho cheese Doritos with chipotle? Chefs kiss.

He stopped at the nearing gas station and went in to get your Doritos and some drinks. Then made his way to Chipotle. The both of you got a chicken bowl with extra rice and chicken. You have to tell them when to stop or else they'll only put a little bit of each. Like this bowl is $8, give me my money worth.

"It feels like every time I crave chipotle, it's never good. Never." Nudging the bowl away, you continued to eat your Doritos for lunch.

"Good to me."

"You'll eat anything so I'm not surprised." Giving you a knowing look, he scooped a spoon full of his chipotle up.

"Why do you have such a dirty mind, Jackman?"

"I didn't say anything." He laughed stealing some of your Doritos.

-

Welp, no more Euphoria Sundays 😔 Who's your favorite character on the show? Mine is Rue.

Peace & Love 💜