Chapter 19

"Rin!!!!!!" Jungkook slammed his fist into the mirror smashing it in the same manner his heart was shattering.

The scene of Rin walking away holding Jimin's hand despite his numerous protest was playing in his mind in a rewind driving him to the brink of insanity.

"You can't do this to me!" He screamed trashing the entire room in his rampage.

He wanted to laugh at himself for showing her mercy. Seeing her grow paler and weaker, he had stopped giving her the drug but now his leniency had caused him to pay a hefty price. Because he grew soft, Rin was back on Jimin's arms.

His heart convulsed tormenting him in the worst way possible because she had yet again chosen Jimin over him. After all the years they had spent together, their promises and nights filled with passions, she had picked the guy she hardly knew for a few months above him.

Slumping down on the messed floor, he supported his head on his bleeding palm while desperate tears rolled down one after another.

"How could you leave me?" he began to bang his head on his injured fist smearing the blood all over his face.

The promises she made to him whenever they would make love, was resonating inside his mind shredding his heart into numerous pieces.

"You promise to be mine" he continued to pound his head against his injured hand.

"You promised to be mine" he screamed as his tears mingled with his blood smeared on his face. 

The door of his room burst open and the shrilling voice of his mother filled the room.

"Kookie!" She rushed beside him absolutely terrified beholding the state Jungkook was in.

It was heart-wrenching to witness her precious son crumbling into dust falling in love with a person who didn't reciprocate his feelings.

"Kookie, look at me" she shook his weak body to make him look directly at her.

The condition he was in for a few weeks had grown her to be so resentful towards the girl who was responsible for breaking her son's heart that now she was wishing she could omit the entire existence of her from their life.

"What have you done to yourself?" She whispered in a broken voice as she swiped the hair from his face to take a better look at his broken form.

"Mom" his lips quivered uncontrollably, his tears molding with the blood laced on his face as he met her eyes.

"Kookie" she cried cradling him against her chest as Rayna entered the room as well with a horrified look painted over her face.

"Oh my god," she bellowed witnessing the state the young man was in because of her daughter.

"I feel like...dying" He choked up trembling like a leaf.

"I want to die" he repeated before falling sidewise losing his senses.

****

Don't forget to vote on every chapter.

Your vote and comment is my motivation to write and update so please don't hesitate to show me your love