Chapter 10

Rin blinked once and then again and again as her brain tried to put together all the pieces of information that had left Jimin's mouth. Jimin didn't have a girlfriend, to top that fact, he admitted he had never been in a relationship before since all the girls he had come across with had ulterior motives to befriend him.

"Who is My Bae then? Who is the person you often talk to blushing on your phone? " Rin asked in curiosity as they sat face to face in the cafeteria.

"That would be my best friend Taehyung. He is a brat, doesn't let any chance slip away to bother me and he has been worse since I told him about you" Jimin gave her a sheepish smile as he confessed scratching the back of his head.

"Don't know what came in his mind to save his name as My Bae in my cell phone but that's nothing compared to what my name is saved at his" Jimin chortled recalling how mortified he was for the first time when he had seen his name on Taehyung's cell phone.

All of a sudden, Rin felt like she was the biggest fool in the world. If only she would have stayed back and asked him about the phone call, she would be saving herself from a hell of a lot of pain and heartache.

"I'm so sorry for jumping to a conclusion" Rin lowered her head feeling ashamed of herself. She realized how wary her relationship with Jungkook had turned her into and she hated it.

"It's ok,  thankfully it was just a misunderstanding and not because I sucked in bed" A lighthearted laugh erupted within her hearing his statement, and color in Jimin's face returned back listening to his favorite sound.

"Seriously, I thought I really was really that terrible and that's why you didn't want to see my face or even receive my calls"  With a grin decorating his gorgeous face Jimin continued making her laugh. Her adorable giggles were music to his ears, something he would give up his everything to listen to.

"No Jimin, You were awesome," Rin clasped her mouth realizing what she had just spilled.

A pink blush crept across her skin while she mentally facepalmed for making the situation between them awkward. Jimin looked completely flustered as well. He was looking all over the place but her face nibbling his lower lips.

After some time both of them cleared their throat hoping to ease the tension between them.

"Actually" Jimin began fidgeting his finger in slight nervousness gaining her interest.

"I don't want us to be...."

Rin took a deep breath in, knowing what was coming. I don't want us to be anything serious, after all, we were drunk.

She was lowkey anticipating those words to come out of his mouth and no matter how painful it would be, she would nod her head in agreement shallowing all the bitter feelings.

"I don't want us to be just a casual"  Her eyes bolted wide as she leaned closer to make sure if she heard him correctly.

"I want us to be serious," Jimin ruffled the back of his head and huffed a deep breath then resumed "I really like you Rin, like really really, I want something more to happen between us, I want you more than a friend" he finished giving her a tight-lipped smile eyeing her with a lot of hope.

"You...want us..." Rin pointed him then to her and gulped "to date" The words came barely a whisper, however, Jimin bobbed his head understanding her.

"Like a relationship, girlfriend-boyfriend?" Jimin nodded again feeling cold sweat covering his body as he internally dreaded her rejection.

" I want to date you but if it's too much for you then it's okay, we can remain friends" The sincerity that was glistening in his eyes as he spoke those words was the sole thing she had been craving to see in the eye of the guy she would fall in love with. Her heart jumped in bliss.