Chapter 24

Rin's disloyalty had shattered Jimin to bits yet he had glued his heart back together only to be ripped apart by the pictures circulating all over his University group page again.

"Can you believe Jungkook actually confessed that they might marry soon"

"I heard they were living under the same roof as well"

"Is it true that they were together since childhood?"

"She was just using that nerd guy to make Jungkook realize his feelings"

Cruel words that were traveling on the internet made the pain grow sharper enveloping his entire existence with wildfire. His poorly stapled heart was beating hard but without any purpose, while his soul was foraging desperately for some reason to live.

The only girl he had ever loved had betrayed his affection leaving his trust to be fragmented in a disarray of pieces yet his heart yearned for her kisses and her touch to beat shoving him to be more pathetic.

A knock on his door was heard but Jimin remained unmoved staring blanking at the ceiling with his red puffy eyes as he laid on his back on the floor.

"Young master, " The butler called for him but got no reply.

"Young master, A lady named Rin was asking for you," the butler informed even though he had no idea if Jimin was listening to him.

"She is waiting..." The butler didn't even get to complete the entire sentence and the door opened abruptly starling him.

"Where?" Jimin asked in between his ragged breathing.

"Should I tell the guard to let her..." Jimin dashed in the direction of the mansion's gate without even hearing him properly.

His entire body aching to feel her warmth again. He looked like an addict going after the last package of heroin left on the earth.

As soon as the guard spotted Jimin marching towards him, he bowed down to show his respect. Jimin passed by the guard, his body burning deprived of her presence but his hand froze in the midair before he could open the gate.

The flashes of the intimate pictures of her with Jungkook flooded back in his head, evoking the horrible memories of her betrayal, and all of a sudden, he slumped down on the ground, burying his face behind his palm