Chapter 7

Wrapping the long coat a little bit tighter, Rin waited in front of Jeon's mansion for Jimin to pick her up for the party hosted by one of the most popular boys from the university "Kim Yugyeom" who also happened to be The Golden boy's best friend.

Beholding the slow change of daylight into peaceful dawn, she continuously shifted her weight from one foot to another as her body shuddered due to the chilling breeze passing by kissing her rosy cheeks.

Although there were still a few minutes left for Jimin to reach, she was waiting on the cold rather than sitting inside where Mrs. Jeon and her mom were pestering her about the guy she was about to go to the party with.

While Mrs. Jeon was excited about the new guy who was clearly having a positive influence on her boring life, her mother was least pleased seeing her getting involved with someone else other than Jungkook. Her mother would always encourage her to spend more time with Jungkook since her childhood and even go to the extent of referring him as her future son-in-law. 

Rin despised the fact that her own mother was partial to blame for her misery as she was the first to plant the idea of her being together with Jungkook that had developed into an unhealthy infatuation that led to the worst relationship any girl could have with the person she loved.

Thinking about Jungkook, her mind drifted to the day when he waited for her until twelve am just for her to finish her assignments however, Jimin being Jimin had crashed Jungkook's expectation ultimately making Rin ditch Jungkook and walk home with him.

Ever since the day, Jungkook was giving her a cold shoulder. She knew he was extremely hurt regarding her decision to discard him for someone she had just met but believed it was for their own benefits. After all, they were oil and water that could never mix.

The sound of the screeching tires coming to halt brought her back from her thoughts and she noticed a blue car parked in front of her. The window of the car scrolled down revealing the gorgeous face of Park Jimin that she could never stop gushing about.

"Hi" She simply smiled doing a little wave with her hand. Butterflies fluttered uncontrollably inside her stomach and its effect was visible as blushes painted her cheeks.

Seeing her turn into a little adorable girl with flustered cheeks, Jimin let out an adorable giggle then gestured for her to hop into his car.

Though she was squealing on her interior, Rin managed to gracefully climb into the car without giving him a hint of the hurricane of feelings swirling inside her. Jimin was clad in a Castleton-green long coat with his blond hair styled up giving him a classy vibe.

Only she knew how difficult it was not to drool over him when even his fragrance was making her mouth water like crazy

On their way, Jimin confessed his excitement over his first party in Korea while Rin simply tittered anticipating his reaction when he would finally get to witness the celebration.