Chapter 22

In an instant, Rin's skin turned pale, her mouth hung with lips slightly parted and her eyes were as wide as they could stretch. Her brain was desperately shuffling to make sense of what had just occurred

"I will take responsibility for this situation, I will marry you" Jungkook repeated loud and clear while Rin unblinkingly stared at him.

"Even after all this..."Jennie trailed off cupping her mouth.

Her heart was aching at the sight of her son, putting up with every stone thrown upon him for the sake of his love.

"You must be fucking kidding me" Rin cursed out loud as she gradually shambled his intention. The lunatic wanted to bind her with him for eternity. Four years of tormenting her were not enough for him and he wanted to keep ruining her until the end of the time.

"You..." Deluded by anger Jennie proceeded towards Rin with angry steps but Jungkook promptly stopped her.

"Mom please, let us settle this down on our own." Jungkook gave her a pleading look, faking his hurt expression. "Rin and I will fix this together, all we need to do is sit down and talk"

"HA-" Rin threw her hands in the air surprised at how easily they all were getting manipulated by the cunning guy.

Both gullible ladies, falling for his perfect performance walked out of the house abiding by his request leaving Rin pleading her innocence in the background. They didn't want to share the same space with a girl like her who they deemed nothing but a disgrace to all the women in the world.

When they were gone, Jungkook immediately dropped down his facade and turned to Rin who she still couldn't get over her stunned state.

She got raped without her knowing, her boyfriend thinks she is a cheater, her own mother won't believe her and the only person who cared for her now saw her as the biggest liar in the world

She got raped without her knowing, her boyfriend thinks she is a cheater, her own mother won't believe her and the only person who cared for her now saw her as the biggest liar in the world. Jungkook had tumbled her entire life upside down just because he couldn't digest the fact that she had chosen another guy leaving his vain ass. 

"You..." She pointed her shaky finger at Jungkook. Shock, betrayal, disgust and all the negative feeling that existed in the world was swirling inside of her.

Jungkook crossed his arms over his chest with an unbothered expression. Now that his secret was all of the bags, he didn't need to keep up with the sweet act when in reality all he wanted to do was punish her tieing in the bed for breaching their vows.

"Go upstairs" He demanded, his words simple yet commanding.

Rage boiled within her like hot lava waiting to erupt and erase the existence of the guy, who had ravaged her entire life in a blink.

"I will kill you" Rin snarled and pounced at him with every intention of harming him but soon enough Jungkook reminded her about the difference in their physical strength.

Within a few seconds, she was thrown over his shoulder like a sack of potato as he carried her struggling figure upstairs to her room. Putting up the best fight, she managed to bite him, scar him and repeatedly punch him in his back but he didn't even budge.