✿- PLEASE TRUST ME...

| CAMILO SPOTS YOU WITH ANOTHER BOYrequest by -jihyosfancy prompt- "do you not trust me?"—YOUR POV:I met a boy in town, his name is Marcus and he's really nice

request by -jihyosfancy
prompt- "do you not trust me?"

YOUR POV:
I met a boy in town, his name is Marcus and he's really nice. Today, i was going to hang out with him and do some shopping. I met him by my favourite bakery and we gave each other a friendly hug.

"Its nice to see you again, i'm so excited for today!" He said and i smiled. "Me too, should we get something from the bakery, they have the best croissants!" I informed and he nodded, grabbing my hand and pulling me in, making me laugh.

We both got chocolate croissants and decided to ask each other questions, it was all good until he asked a particular question. "So, do you have a boyfriend or anything?" He asked. I completely forgot that i was meant to see Camilo today! "Oh my god..i do. And i was meant to see him today! I'm so sorry Marcus, i have to go...i'll see you another time?" He nodded and we said goodbye.

I rushed out of the bakery and around the corner, where i bumped into someone. I fell to the floor and looked up seeing Camilo Madrigal, my boyfriend. I smiled nervously and he looked at me with a disappointed face.

I felt extremely guilty for forgetting..

"Cami, i'm really sorry i-" "you were busy with that boy, i know" he cut me off. I was shocked at the tone in his voice. I got up, brushing off my skirt and fiddling with my hands nervously. "Are you mad..." i questioned in a quiet voice. I heard my boyfriend scoff. "Am i mad? Of course not- i'm just disappointed that you forgot about our date for..him" he replied, avoiding eye contact.

We left the conversation there for now, i apologised and he forgave me but, it wasn't the last time i accidentally blew him off for Marcus.

We were now in Camilo's room, he was extremely mad at me. He was mimicking Marcus and i, shapeshifting into us to put on a mini hatred play. "i LoVe yOu y/N" he shifted into me "i LoVe yOu tOo, MaRcuS, ScReW cAmiLo" he imitated in a girly, love struck voice.

I scoffed at his childish behaviour. "Camilo, i said i'm sorry- what else do you want from me?!" I yelled and he shapeshifted back into himself. "I want you to remember our dates and not abandon me for your new boyfriend, MaRcUs!" He snapped back. I groaned and grabbed my hair in frustration.

"Aye- don't do that, you'll hurt-" "do you not trust me?" It was my turn to cut him off, he flinched a little at how loud i yelled and i mentally apologised to Dolores. "Y/n, i do trust you but-" he started but once again, i didnt let him finish. "No, Camilo, you really don't. I hang out with this boy 2 times and you're jealous!" I spat and he backed away.

I saw hurt and guilt in his eyes. "Y/n shut up for one second" he said calmly and I listened, crossing my arms, waiting for his explanation. "I trust you Y/n, but I don't trust him..." he mumbled while rubbing his arm anxiously. My face softened. "Why don't you trust him?" I asked cautiously.

"Amor, you're the most perfect girl in encanto..every boy would want you to be their girlfriend. I just don't want you to realise there's someone better than me. I'm scared that you'll just..leave me. And i don't trust Marcus because- i just don't" he explained, crossing his arms with a unexpected pout.

Wow, Camilo Madrigal pouting like a baby,
never thought i'd see that.

"Camilo, you do know there is no other boy who is more perfect than you" i walked closer to him and this time, he didn't back up. "I will never leave you for anyone, i love you too much to do that..but Camilo, i need you to be okay with me having guy friends" I whispered softly, cupped his freckled cheeks. He sniffled a little and nodded.

"I do trust you..you're one of the people i trust the most, after my mami and papa" he said and i smiled, rubbing his cheeks. "I'm sorry i got mad, i was just upset that you missed our dates, I should've spoken to you about it and not yell at you..." he finally looked into my eyes and i noticed some tears.

One fell and i was quick to wipe it away. I pulled his face closer and kissed his nose. "I love you Camilo, and i'm sorry for shouting too" I replied and he smiled weakly. "I deserved it" he answered with a chuckle, i shook my head with a playful eye roll. "Come on, lets go on that date" i said and he smiled brightly, his new tears were long gone.

He dragged me out of the Casita and we watched the fireworks from the rooftop. We shared loads of hugs, kisses and snacks (duh) enjoying each other's company. This was one of my favourite days ever...