✿- SICK NIGHTS

| YOU THROW UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT, BUT CAMILO TAKES CARE OF YOUprompt: "i-i threw up" requested by; catartist_8593 —YOUR POV:Camilo was staying over at mine while my parents were away, he usually isn't allowed to sleep at mine because my p...

prompt: "i-i threw up" requested by; catartist_8593

YOUR POV:
Camilo was staying over at mine while my parents were away, he usually isn't allowed to sleep at mine because my parents don't like it. And since we're dating, they think we'll do something "inappropriate"which is not true at all.

We were both cuddling in my bed, Camilo was fast asleep. It was 11pm but I couldn't seem to fall asleep as i had a weird feeling in my stomach. Soon, i felt as though i was going to throw up. I threw Camilo's arms off me and rushed to my bathroom, slamming the door shut before throwing up in the toilet.

"Y/n?" I heard Camilo call out. I rested my head on my arm once i had let it all out and i then heard him knock on the bathroom door. "Mi amor, are you okay?" He asked in concern. I coughed and rubbed my forehead "i-i threw up" I replied and the door opened, Camilo walked in with a worried look.

I tried to give him a smile but that feeling rose in my mouth and i turned back to the toilet and let it out. Camilo was beside me in an instant. He held my hair up and rubbed my back. "It's okay, let it out. I'm right here, i'll look after you" he whispered. As soon as i stopped throwing up, i pulled away.

"This is so embarrassing" I muttered and rubbed my face. Camilo cupped my cheeks. "Baby, it's not embarrassing. This happens to everyone. Everyone gets sick, no need to be embarrassed" he reassured and i frowned at him. "But it's embarrassing throwing up in front of your boyfriend" i whined. Camilo rolled his eyes playfully. "I threw up in front of you once"

"Thats true..i guess we're even now" i teased and Camilo rolled his eyes once again with a laugh. "Come on, you brush your teeth and i'll get you some iced water and put a nice movie on, okay?" He explained, i nodded and Camilo kissed my hand before walking out to do what he said he'd do.

I brushed my teeth for 2 minutes then used mouthwash to make sure the sick smell was fully gone. It felt disgusting in my mouth. Once i did the mouthwash and spat it out, i felt much better!

I walked back to my room to see that Camilo had put Beauty and the beast on and an iced water on my bed side table which was on my side of the bed. I smiled softly as he held his arms out to me. I switched off the light and got into bed, snuggling into Cami. "I promise, i'll look after you until you get better" he whispered into my ear.

"Thank you Camilo, i'm so lucky to have you.." I mumbled, my voice was raspy and my throat was now very sore. "God, amor, you don't sound good. Have some water, okay?" He said and i nodded, reaching out for the iced water on my bedside table. I took small sips, not too much as I didn't wanna be sick again, before putting it back down.

I cuddled into Camilo again and watched the movie. He was really focused on it, i looked at him with love in my eyes and kissed his chin. He looked down at me and smiled softly, kissed my nose. "Te amo tanto" he whispered. "Te quiero más" i replied.