✿- HES GONE

| YOUR BROTHER PASSES AWAY—YOUR POV:Losing someone you've known your whole entire life is hard

YOUR POV:
Losing someone you've known your whole entire life is hard. My brother has been with me since the moment i opened my eyes. He was 4 when i was born, he was always there for me no matter what. He was annoying and teased me alot, especially when I got together with Camilo, but i didnt hate him.

Stupid cancer decided to take him away when he was 18. He was 18, its not fair! When i found out that he died, i stayed in my room, not wanting to leave. My mum and dad tried so hard to get me to but, I couldn't. Everywhere i went, it reminded me of Lucas. Small memories of stupid things we did around the town. It hurt too much but as time will pass, i'll learn to be grateful of that.

But right now, i'm just not ready. Right now, remembering him hurts.

Camilo came over to my house to try and cheer me up, but he got not reaction out of me. Today, he came over to try again. When he entered my room, i was facing away from him, trying to hide my tears. I hated crying in front of people. ESPECIALLY my boyfriend. It may seem pathetic but i hate it. "Amor, can you please look at me?" I heard him ask in a soft tone.

I then felt a dip on my bed where Camilo soon sat next to me, rubbing my thigh soothingly. "You can talk to me you know, i know how hard this is..you can let it all out, i'll hold you, you can tell me what you're feeling and I won't judge you..Y/n, you need to talk to someone to make yourself feel better" he whispered, lifting my hand to kiss the back of it.

I turned around and rested my head on Camilo's chest, his immediately wrapped around me, rubbing my back with a gentle touch. "I-I miss him so much, it hurts" i whimpered and Camilo held me tighter as my fingers clutched his ruana. "I know, i know it does baby.." i heard him mumble and i nuzzled into him.

"I don't wanna go outside anymore, theres too much memories that I can't bare to remember right now. I'm sorry I haven't been spending t-time with you!" I started sobbing and Camilo rocked us back and forth, softly hushing me. "No, please don't be sorry, i totally understand that you don't wanna go outside right now, you're not ready" he reassured quickly.

"I just feel like i have to be sorry...Lucas wouldn't want this, he'd probably tell me to let him go or to get over it but...i just can't Cami, I cant do that" i cried and i felt my boyfriend kissing my head. "You don't have to. Y/n, you're grieving and you have every right too" he explained, rubbing my back again. I sniffled "r-really?" I stuttered.

"Yes, really. Y/n, you just lost a very important person in your life, you can't just get over them immediately. It takes time and i'll be here every single step of the way, you hear me?" He explained softly and i nodded with a grateful smile. Camilo smiled back and wiped my tears away. "Do you want some tea? I can make you some then we can cuddle after, like the sound of that?" He asked and i kissed his cheek. "Yeah, i'd love that" i replied.

Camilo kissed my forehead before getting up and going to my kitchen. I snuggled up in bed and about 5 minutes later, Camilo came back with a cup of tea. He handed it to me and slowly got into bed next to me, wrapping his arm around my waist and resting his chin on my shoulder, kissing my neck. Once I finished my tea, i set it on my side table before turning and cuddling up to Camilo.

"Thank you for helping me today Camilo, and thank you for understanding...Lucas would like you even more for comforting me" i said, as soon as I mentioned my brothers name, i frowned and Camilo didn't fail to notice this. He cupped my chin and carefully made me look up at him. "He would be so proud of you and i just know he's watching over you right now, mi amor" Camilo murmured, pecking my lips afterwards.

I was devastated about losing my brother, but with Camilo here, he'll help me slowly leave my grieving stage and help me be happy about the amazing memories i made with Lucas...