✿- PERIOD

| YOU ARE ON YOUR PERIOD(rewritten)—YOUR POV:I heard a knock at my bedroom door, i made no move to get up and open it like usual, i was in too much pain

(rewritten)

YOUR POV:
I heard a knock at my bedroom door, i made no move to get up and open it like usual, i was in too much pain. "Come in" i groaned and my boyfriend, Camilo Madrigal walked in with the brightest smile. "Y/n..a-are you okay?" He asked, his smiled disappeared and he was now concerned.

I scrunched up in a ball, holding onto my stomach and let out another groan. "Oh- i can leave if you want..?" He said and i hated that i made him feel unwanted. "Noo, i'm sorry, don't leave" I whined, sitting up a little to look at him. "Please.." i whimpered. Camilo slowly closed my door.

He sat next to me on the bed, tilted my chin and looked into my eyes. His face filled with realisation. "Its that time, isn't it?" He asked, stroking my chin. I put my arms out and pulled him closer. Camilo hugged back and kissed my forehead. "You don't have to stay..i just wanna cuddle you for a second"

Once i said that, Camilo pulled out the hug and cupped my cheeks. "No, amor. I'll stay and look after you the whole day, I promise you" he murmured and i smiled and started crying, Camilo looked genuinely confused and concerned. "Y/n, baby, you alright?" I nodded and sniffled. "J-just mood swings y'know" I chuckled and Camilo smiled.

He placed one last kiss on my cheek before getting up. "Wait where are you-" Camilo gently hushed me. "I'm going to get you some snacks and i promise, i'll come back up, okay?" He whispered and I searched his eyes before nodding slowly. He gave one last smile before rushing down to my kitchen.

He was back in less than 2 minutes.

"Okay. I got you loads of chocolate and i also found a pad, just incase. And i also bought myself..incase you wanna cuddle?" He explained, i smiled at the last suggestion. He gave me the chocolates and i put the pad in my drawer before turning around and wrapping myself around Camilo. He laughed and hugged me back. "Is there anything else you need, mi amor?" He asked.

"Can you umm...give me stomach and back rubs?" I muttered in embarrassment and Camilo rubbed my cheek. "Don't be embarrassed, what hurts the most, lovely?" He questioned and i arched pointed to my back, not wanting to speak. "Okay, baby. Turn on your stomach" he said and i did as told.

I felt Camilo lift my shirt a tiny bit and he started rubbing my back with a gentle touch in small circles. I winced in pain a little. "you're okay, i'll look after you, Y/n" he whispered, placing a kiss to my hand. He continues rubbing my back for 5 more minutes until i get up and crawl into his arms.

He starts rubbing my stomach without me asking and i felt a little better. "Can i kiss you, amor?" He asked gently and looked up at him and pressed my lips against his. I kissed his lips 4 times before pulling away and snuggling into his arms again. "Wanna watch a movie?" He asked and I didn't want to speak so i only nodded.

He put f/m on and we continued cuddling, Camilo rubbed my bare back and occasionally pressed kisses to my forehead. My cramps and back ache had fully went away, all thanks to Camilo. "Cami" I muttered and he hummed in response. "Please can i have my chocolate?" I asked, he reached over without looking and picked up the chocolates.

He handed them to me and for the rest of the night, we stuffed our faces with chocolate, cuddled, watched movies and Camilo rubbed my back or stomach occasionally. He was the best boyfriend ever.