✿- I'VE GOT YOU

| CAMILO IS TOO STRESSED AND NEEDS YOU - prompts: "can you carry me" "there there, it's ok, don't cry" and "don't worry, i'm going to take care of you" requested by awakxq_ —YOUR POV:I've seen small glimpses of Camilo in town today, every time i s...

- prompts: "can you carry me" "there there, it's ok, don't cry" and "don't worry, i'm going to take care of you" requested by awakxq_

YOUR POV:
I've seen small glimpses of Camilo in town today, every time i saw him, he looked exhausted. He had eye bags and a very weak smile which he tried to keep on for the babies he was babysitting and the mothers he was babysitting for. I knew Camilo, i knew how tired and stressed he was.

When it was time for Camilo's break, i immediately went to visit him. Casita greeted me with a wave of the window and I waved back (obviously). When I entered, I noticed Camilo slowly eating an arepa in the kitchen. Thats when i definitely knew something was wrong because he never eats that slow!

"Hey Cami" i said and he pulled his attention away from the food in his hand. He put on a fake smile and i walked towards him, wrapping my arms around his waist, his went around my shoulders. "Hey amor" he whispered gently, placing a kiss on my forehead. "Do you need any help with anything?" I asked cautiously and i noticed tears spring to his eyes.

"N-no, i'm okay" he murmured, his head falling onto my shoulder. "Camilo. Are you really okay?" Thats when i felt him shaking and heard small sobs.

He dropped the half eaten arepa onto the floor and his hands moved down to my dress skirt, clinging onto it, turning his knuckles white. "Camilo, Camilo! There, there, its ok, don't cry..." I whispered into his ear softly, he nuzzled his face into my neck and i rubbed his back in soothing circles.

Mirabel entered the room and saw Camilo sobbing into my arms. "Woah..is he okay?!" She asked in concern. I looked at her "yeah, he just needs a break, can you tell Alma for me?" Mirabel pushes up her glasses before nodding and rushing off.

I looked back at my whimpering boyfriend. "Come on, Cami. Lets get you to bed, you can talk to me when you wake up. Sound good?" I asked and i felt him nod. I was about to pull away but the curly haired boy immediately pulled me back. I gasped a little in shock and cradle him into me.

"Hey, what's up? Do you need anything before we go upstairs?" I questioned. He looked up at me and my heart broke seeing his red eyes and tear stained cheeks. He sniffled a little before asking "can you carry me?" He whined and I couldn't say no.

Camilo isn't too heavy or not too light, it was pretty simple to pick him up. His legs wrapped around my waist and his arms wrapped around my neck. I held one of my hands on his back while the other held him by the back of his thighs. Casita helped us up to his room which was extremely helpful and quicker.

I placed Camilo on his bed and laid down next to him, he immediately crawled back into my arms and i cradled him close to me. "I-i'm sorry.." i heard him mumble. I kissed his forehead and his cheeks. "I'm just really stressed and tired and..i-im just sorry" he cried and i pulled him closer. "You don't need to be sorry, mi vida" i murmured and i heard him hiccup.

"Is there anything else you want me to do, baby?" I asked and i felt him shake his head. "J-just hold me for as long as you can..." he replied lightly. I stroked my pinky on the side of his nose which always calmed Camilo down. "Okay. Don't worry, i'm going to take care of you, but for now just sleep" i said and he nodded, his eyes slowly closing.

I continued stroking his nose, holding him and pressing a few kisses every once in a while. Camilo soon fell into a deep, well needed sleep and eventually, i did too.