✿- WHO AM I?

| CAMILO DOESNT KNOW WHO HE TRULY IS

YOUR POV:
I was entertaining the kids in the town, making butterflies with my powers which made all of the mesmerised. It was all fine until Dolores came rushing over. "Y/n, you have to follow me. QUICKLY!" She squeaked, making me concerned.

I turned to the kids. "You guys...i'll be back soon" they all nodded and Dolores grabbed my arm, pulling me towards Casita, who let us straight in. Pepa was sat on the staircase, a cloud above her head while Felix was trying to calm her down.

"Oh- Y/n!" The ginger got up and rushed over to me, taking my hands in hers. "Camilo has been in his room all day, Dolores said she heard him crying and also heard glass smashing but he will not let us in his room.." she explained as it started storming. Felix got up and moved his wife away carefully before looking at me.

"Do you think he would talk to you? I mean..you're his girlfriend, he might trust you?" He questioned, a look of worry washing over his face. I gave him a gentle smile and placed a hand on his shoulder. "I'll go try okay?" The couple sent a grateful smile. Pepa cupped my cheeks and smiled brightly. "Thank you, cariño!" She said and i smiled back.

I made my way upstairs and knocked on Camilo's glowing door. "I promise, i'm okay mami!" I heard him yell, his voice breaking. He sounded like he was in distress. "Its not your mami, Camilo, its Y/n, please let me in, amor" I called out. The door suddenly opened and when I entered the room, my jaw dropped at what i was looking at...

CAMILO POV:
I stood in front of my mirror. Thousands of questions ran through my head. Is this really me? Is this what i look like? Have i always had freckles? Who am i? Who truly loves me? At each question, a new tear ran down my cheek and my mirror in front of me shifted into many different shapes and sizes.

It started to frustrate me. All the anger and sadness inside was suddenly let out, i threw a punch at the shifting mirror and hissed in pain when it shattered, i realised that some glass was now in my hand and i started bleeding. I fell to the floor and pictures of my family and Y/n fell to the floor too.

My room made me realise how much i hated my gift, it made me wonder who i truly was. Who is Camilo Madrigal? Who is the REAL Camilo Madrigal?

I heard a knock on my door and quieted my sniffles. "Camilo, i heard some glass shattering, are you okay in there?" I heard my sister, Dolores, ask. There was no point in quieting myself down if it was her. "Y-yeah, i'm okay. One of my pictures fell but i cleared up the glass!" I called back. I heard her mumble a small 'okay' before she left.

Soon, there was another knock at the door. I got up and looked down at my stinging, bleeding hands. "Camilo, wanna play in my room with me! Bruno is gonna share some telenovelas!" Antonio giggled from outside my door. I felt bad for leaving him. "Maybe later, Tonito" I replied.

"Oh..okay" he mumbled sadly and probably went to go and ask Mirabel. I sat in my room, leaning on my bed as i stared down at my bloody hands. I refused to look up because everywhere i looked, there was a mirror and I couldn't bear to look at myself.

After what seemed like hours, there was another knock. I guessed that this time it would be my mami. "I promise, i'm okay mami!" I yelled but then i heard someone I wouldn't expect. "Its not your mami, Camilo, its Y/n, please let me in, amor" it was my girlfriend. I didn't think she'd care enough to check on me.

My door shifted to unlock, knowing that i trusted her. She walked in and a gasp left her throat and the look on her face was pure horror. Her eyes glazed over me, bloody hands, tears running down my face and my lip quivering madly. The look on her face only set me off again. "Y/n.." I mumbled and she came over.

As soon as she was in front of me, i clung onto her waist, pulling her down but she didn't seem to care. She also didn't care that i was getting blood on her clothes. "Camilo, what on earth happened in here?" She asked gently, cautiously wrapped her arms around my body and running a hand through my curls. "Who am i, Y/n?" I sobbed.

She pulled back and looked into my eyes. In her eyes, i saw love and care. "Cami, baby, what do you mean?" She asked softly, trying to understand me. "Is this what i actually look like? Have i always had these freckles or brown eyes? I don't feel like myself, Y/n, i don't like it" i cried and she rubbed my cheeks to calm me down.

"Camilo Madrigal, you are the most precious boy i have ever met. You have always had these adorable freckles and those big, beautiful, brown eyes. I know that your gift makes it difficult to remember who you really are but, Cami, me and your family will always remind you. You are the most sweetest boy in the whole of encanto and i love you so much.." she explained, nuzzling her nose to mine.

I teared up at this, pulling her closer by her waist. "Thank you, i love you so much.." I hiccuped and she smiled gently, kissing my cheek. She then lifted my bloody hands with hers and gave me a stern look. "Now, lets get this cleaned up and..baby, please don't ever do this again" she said and i nodded, blushing furiously.

I was blushed because of the amount of love she showed for me, she was definitely a keeper.

I got up and she took my hand carefully, making sure not to irritate the cuts and we made our way to the kitchen. Tia Julieta gasped at my state, I must've looked a complete mess. I looked down in embarrassment and Julieta lifted my face up. "Don't be embarrassed Camilo, its not your fault. Here you go" she explained gently, handing me an arepa.

I smiled gratefully and bit into it, the stinging on my hands immediately disappearing. The blood was gone and thankfully, the cuts didn't leave any scars. Tia Julieta hugged me and i hugged back, thanking her before Y/n took my hand and led us away.

Mami was happy to see that i was okay, so was dad. They both hugged me, mami smothered my in kisses. Dolores hugged me and made sure i was okay before Y/n and i went to Antonios room to watch Tio Bruno's telenovelas.

Everything was fine.
Thanks to Y/n and my amazing family..