✿- SLEEP DEPRIVED

| CAMILO FINALLY HELPS YOU SLEEP—YOUR POV:It was 12am, my parents wouldn't stop shouting at each other, it was the 3rd night in a row and i was incredibly sleep deprived

YOUR POV:
It was 12am, my parents wouldn't stop shouting at each other, it was the 3rd night in a row and i was incredibly sleep deprived. I couldn't take it anymore. I packed a bag and said "Dolores, i know you can hear me, i'm coming over. I'll explain when i get there" i knew Dolores would definitely hear me.

I climbed out my window and headed over to Casita, her windows flapped, i smiled and waved back. Casita opened the doors and just in time, i saw Dolores rushing over with a face of concern and she pulled me into a hug. "You don't need to explain, Y/n, i know about your parents and Abuela is letting you stay here as long as you like" she explained.

I teared up and hugged her tighter. "Thank you Dolores" I whispered and when we pulled away, i felt my eyes getting heavy. "You can stay in Camilo's room, i'm sure he won't mind. You're his novia" she teased with a wink. She gave me one last kiss on the head before taking me up to Camilo's room and going back to her own.

I knocked on my boyfriends door and it soon opened revealing a very sleepy looking Camilo. When he saw me, his face turned into surprise. "Y/n? Mi amor, what are you doing here?" He asked, taking my hand and taking me into his room. He shut the door and turned back to me, putting his hands on my hips.

"God, you look so tired..here, i'll get you some spare pyjamas then we'll go sleep, okay?" Camilo explained softly and i nodded, but didn't make any movements. I slumped onto Camilo's chest and held onto him tightly, closing my eyes. "Come on, baby, lay down. I'll get some clothes" he led me over to his colour changing bed and sat me down.

He then walked over to his shifting wardrobe and pulled out a yellow t-shirt and black joggers, he handed them to me and let me get changed. When i was done, he turned to face me again and got in the bed on the other side of me, i immediately held onto him. "Y/n, amor, what's up with you?" He asked.

"You're only this clingy when you're extremely tired. When did you last sleep?" He asked once again and i nuzzled into him. "3 days ago..." I mumbled and Camilo looked down at me. "Huh?" He said and i looked up at him. "3 days ago.." I repeated and Camilo frowned, he took his thumb and rubbed it under my eye. "Baby.." he muttered sadly.

"Okay, go to sleep, you really need it" he murmured and gently pushed my head back into his chest. I clung onto him like a koala, one leg went over his hip. I heard my boyfriend chuckle. "I love clingy Y/n, she's very cute" he teased and i groaned. His laugh cooled down and he pulled me closer.

"Goodnight, sweetheart. I love you so much" he whispered into my ear and thats the last thing i heard before i fell asleep. The first peaceful sleep i got in 3 days, all thanks to Camilo.

And Dolores too.