Character Info I

Just like the title this is some info on Y/N (before her "hibernation")

-------------------------------------------------

y/n: Your name

n/n: Nickname

f/c: Favorite color

f/f: Favorite food

CHARACTER INFO:

Name: Y/n

Age: Physically 16 // Mentally 18 (she aged down when she got isekaied)

Gender: Female

(OPTIONAL) Appearance:

(This is what the reader looks like in my head in a way but with white inner hair and grey eyes, note that I'll still refer everything about the reader as s/c, e/c, h/c, etc

(This is what the reader looks like in my head in a way but with white inner hair and grey eyes, note that I'll still refer everything about the reader as s/c, e/c, h/c, etc. This is optional if you need some sort of reference)

Clothing:

First arrival: A short-sleeved turtle neck with a f/c jacket/sweater/outer, pants of your choice with black sneakers.

During your time there: A f/c mid-calf kimono with black mist-like patterns at the bottom, a white hair pin and black socks (the height is up to you)

During your time there: A f/c mid-calf kimono with black mist-like patterns at the bottom,  a white hair pin and black socks (the height is up to you)

Here's a reference of the outfit (just put in the description I made and bam)

PHYSICAL ABILITIES (THE ONES Y/N KNOWS): 

- Regeneration

- Higher senses (hearing, smelling, feeling)

- Much faster, stronger, flexible, etc

-------------------------------------------------

A/n: HAI HELLO EVERYONE WHO SOMEHOW FOUND THIS FANFIC!! Okay so I kinda have a hard time choosing an ability for y/n. So for this I will need your opinion. It's like Rui who uses webs, so she has a specific ability that's based on something (animal, objects, any of the like) So have your pick! (I will edit this once I got the ability)

Luckily her abilities won't be shown in the first few chapters so don't worry 0v0

~Sleppy

Edit 1: Yep just now

5/25/23 Edit 2: Just changing some parts of the writing, everything is still the same :). I've changed the image for Y/N as some problems occured with the previous one, hope this somewhat helps