Chapter 3: A New Friend?

(Big time skip ahead 0>0)

-------------- + --------------

(3rd person POV)

It's been around 5 years since then, Muzan is 12 now and things have been going well in a way. (he should be nezuko's age/tanjiro's age at the 1st episode)

Muzan got a biiiiiit clingy now, and he's starting to act cold to a lot of people. You're starting to wonder if his family got anything to do with it.

Apparently he got even sick and the doctor told you and his family about the 'not gonna pass 20' and stuff, too bad you already knew this. His mom was devastated after hearing this, but his dad wasn't which confused you. His mom went a bit overboard resulting Muzan needing to stay in bed 24/7. So now, you and him are in his room laying down as boredom consumes the both of you.

"...what do we do now?" Muzan asked laying on his futon

"Don't know, I'm running out of ideas since we can't go outside anymore" you said also laying down, on the floor though. You spin around here and there when suddenly a light bulb popped up at the top of your head.

"I know!!" you abruptly sat up, Muzan just turned his head with a neutral face. 

"Let's go outside!" you excitedly said, turning your head to him with stars in your eyes. Muzan on the other hand had to process the statement for a bit, after that his expression changed into a very curious and excited face but turn back into a frown

"You do know that I no longer can walk out right? Just how are we going to do that?"

"In secret of course! We're gonna travel to the forest outside of town, it's not far and I know that place like the back of my hand" you proudly smiled

"If it means that I get to go out of this borish place then I'm in, I can't promise you that my body can take it though" Muzan said

"...You know you're really starting to sound like those villians in books, destroying the fun in things" you pouted. You continued to think anyway, ignoring the fact that Muzan is getting more and more like how he is going to be in the manga (and yes you do want to keep the character personality and all but a nicer Muzan isn't bad either right?).

------Time skip cuz this lazy potato is lazy------

You're currently at the garden waiting for muzan to just jump off the window you came from.

"C'mon Muzan! I'll catch you so you'll be fine!!" You whisper-yelled

"What if I crush you from my weight?!" Muzan worriedly spoke

'It's not like I'm weak, I lifted 2 logs of wood just fine so you'll easy as cake-' you shook the thought.

"I told you its fine! Although I dont look like it, I'm really strong so I wont get crushed alright?" You said, trying to convince him

Muzan hesitaited but jumps off, you jumped to catch him and you both landed gracefully without making any noises. You decided to just keep carrying Muzan since his legs would probably break from running. You proceed to turn around and run out of the area, heading to the forest.

------ Time skip by y/n being y/n ------

You and Muzan are infront of the forest now. The black-haired kid is surprisingly not scared or anything, in fact, he looks excited even though he doesn't show it (living with him for 5 years really helped you read his not-so-readable expressions)