Chapter 5: Till We Meet Again

Ahahaa... This is gonna get emotional- I have never made a sad scene so watch me screw this up

Note:
Time skip: "------------"

-------------- + --------------

"You can't leave me! You promised!" A boy was kneeling in disbelief with what looks like a 18 year old girl bleeding in his hands

How did it come to this...?

------------ a while before ------------

It's been another 2 years since the first argument of Muzan's parents. You honestly don't really care for them, you have a problem with feelings anyway. The only people you do care is Muzan, maybe the characters in the future but for now, just him.

As usual, you both were walking home from visiting Gray, but you were carrying Muzan on your back. You had to carry him this time cause his legs ached. (poor Muzan ヽ(●゚'Д`゚●)ノ゚)

-CRASH-

A loud sound came from the house, making you two sweatdropped.

"Again..?" Muzan deadpanned

you sigh "Well, like it or not we're definitely going in there" you stepped in house and looked around. "let's just hope that we won't get caught"

The boy nodded and luckily enough, no obstacles you need to go through. It was a safe trip back to the room. You placed Muzan down on the bed and lay down beside him, stretching. Stretched your arms, legs, and everything else.

"So, got anything in mind that we can do? I want to go and grab something but I take it back" You said as you glanced at the door. Muzan hold his chin while deep in thought.

"hmm, can't think of anything. I'd rather just stare at the ceiling for the next hour"

"...Seriously?"

"Seriously."

"Well that ain't fun" you pouted

"Anyway we should probabl-" the door slide open with a loud bang before you could finish your words.

"YOU..." Muzan's dad growled

You noticed the katana in his hand and immediately spread your arms infront of  Muzan in a protective stance.

"What do you think you're doing sir!"

"IM GOING TO KILL THAT THING, THAT'S WHAT IM DOING" Muzan's eyes widen hearing the word 'thing'. That sentence also made your blood boil.

"'thing?' You call your own son as a thing?! Why would you do that?!"

Although your family never called you that, it still makes you mad to know that some parents out there has the AUDACITY to call their own child as THINGS

'This isn't good, I need to get him out of here' you thought as you try to figure out a plan to get Muzan to a safe place. Not a moment later his father swing his sword at you from above.

"Nee-san watch out!" you used both your hands to clap the blade, you're honestly surprised it didn't slice your palms. You continued to swing your left leg to his legs and he fell. You quickly pulled the sword out of the man's grip and point the tip of the blade to his face.

"I don't understand why you want to end your own son when he's your only child. But you surely are not in your right mind" you noticed traces of black swirling around the man's body, you're not sure what to do but if it continues, there will definitely be blood.

While you were blanking out, Muzan's father grabs the sword and slashed you from your shoulder to you waist. You gasped over the sudden movement and cursed yourself for not paying attention.

'I need to stop him before this gets worse!' You know you didn't want to do this, but you used your abilities and created a blade of sorts, you quickly stabbed the man in front of you on the heart and he fell, dead.

"Sorry *pant* for ending your *pant* life" you said between your breaths, feeling both guilty and relief.

Muzan was in fact, not fazed by this. He hated his father for many things, one of them is hurting you. He heard a thud sound and saw you on the now bloody floor, he panicked and ran up to you. You coughed out blood as it splattered on the ground, thinking if the sword was made specifically for demons, just like you. You don't even know if you're a human or demon, but considering that you're not regenerating means that you are at some point.

"You can't leave me! You promised!" Muzan yelled, bringing you into his arms

"heh...I won't, I'm just...gonna sleep for awhile.. that's all" You vision is starting to blur

"Don't use that on me! You won't wake up!"

"Ne... live on for me alright..? One day... you'll be cured and... I'll meet you again"

'I really can't keep my eyes open for long, I don't think I'm dying. Maybe I'm really going to sleep?' you think

Muzan is aware you don't tell lies a lot, and what you're saying may sound absurd, but maybe, just maybe, he can depend on those words and meet you again. You grabbed his hand and slide your hair clip on it.

 You grabbed his hand and slide your hair clip on it

(This but a mixture of white, black, and your f/c)

"...Alright, just...just promise me we'll see each other again okay? I don't... I don't want to lose you" You pitied him now, you're going to be the reason for his rebelling in the future now.

"...I promise." and that's the last thing you said before darkness swallowed you whole.

------------

(??? POV)

A black, white, and f/c colored hair clip is glistening on my hand.

How long has it been I wonder?

100...300...no, maybe even more, I no longer remember.

"... I hope you kept your promise"

-------------- + --------------

Taisho Secrets:

- That man is still waiting till this very moment

- My brain cells are non-existent due to a math test

- I definitely did not forget about your phone that's left in your secret pouch somewhere in the house.

-------------- + --------------

A/n : AAAAAAAAAAAAA I'M DONE WITH THIS CHAPTERRRRRRR!!! This definitely killed my brain as I was trying really hard on what to write. Anywho I need an ability for Y/n now, so for those who got an idea, tell me on "Character Info"! And I'll try writing 2 more chapters this month as promised. See ya on the next chapter!

-Sleppy