Chapter 4: Discovery and A Problem

A/N: Okay I'm just here to say thank u for all the reads QvQ, ik it doesn't seem like a big accomplishment, it is for me. I wrote this out of pure fun but ppl started to read this so thank u 0v0 (also ty to the ppl who voted and put this book into their reading list :D)

Note:
Time skip:  "------------"
Fashback: "<-----------"
End of flashback: "----------->"

-------------- + --------------

(3rd POV)

Today was just another day of Y/n and Muzan going to the forest to visit the fox or foxes, which you named "Shiro" and "Kuragari". Why two names? Let's take it a bit back...

<-----------

Y/n, Muzan, and the fox was sitting down eating a snack. The black-white fox was eating a slice of cooked meat (which they surprisingly liked) while y/n and Muzan was eating a sandwich, laying down on the fox.

Everything was pretty peaceful really, not until the oversized furry animal suddenly stood up making the two beings laying on her fall on their backs.

"Ooow! What was that for??" The girl asked rubbing the pain away

The fox on the other hand was furiously wagging its tail like she wanted to show her something.

"Alright, alright, I'm looking, I'm looking"

It then splits to two somehow, where one was fully white with blue eyes and the other fully black with purple eyes.

Two certain humans blinked a few times before having a shocked face

"EEEEEEHHHHH???" The girl yelled. Muzan was too shocked to even speak, he even dropped his sandwich

"WHA- EH- DID YOU JUST SPLIT???" The two foxes looked at each other before nodding.

- smol time skip from y/n mumbling to herself -

"Okay so, all this time, there was two of you??" Y/n said, putting her hands into a praying pose while pointing AND to process this into her brain (I'm a slowpoke at new things)

"So you're a female" she pointed at the white fox

"And you're a male?" she continues to ask as she pointed at the other. Both foxes nodded.

"Hmmm, alright then, let's name you both. I mean it's gonna be difficult to call you guys if you're separated so..."

And that's how they have the name "Shiro" and "Kuragari". Y/n also decided to call them "Gray" when they're in their merged form.

----------->

"Guysss, we're backkkk!" You yelled

Not even a second later the two foxes came sprinting towards y/n and jumped on her, leaving her being squished to death.

"I mishh yhu ghais to" fur was hovering over her face so much to the fact that speaking sounds all mumbled. The squished girl doesn't care though, I mean who doesn't want to be engulfed with fluffs everywhere

"Hey get off her!" the shorter black haired boy came to the rescue.

------------

What did the group decided to do? Nothing.

What are they doing then? Nothing, just laying down cloud gazing.

'I wonder if we're all starting to be Muichiro now..'

eh, she thought it's not something that needs to worry at this point

The girl start to not pay attention to your surroundings as she blankly stare at the sky, thinking about the things at Muzan's home.