Chapter 8: I'm Not An Enemy!

Note:Time skip: "------------------------"

Note:
Time skip: "------------------------"

-------------- + --------------

"Here's your udon and water miss" the waiter said, placing your ordered food on the table.

"If there's anything, please don't hesitate to call me"

"Of course, thank you" you said, as you watch the waiter walk away to another table.

You grab the chopsticks and did a small "Itadakimasu" before eating the udon. You took one bite and for the love of the anime god it was peak deliciousness. You took your time to savor the taste while making sure you're not embarrassing yourself with anything.

While eating you felt a gaze somewhere, more like 2? 3?? You're not sure, you stop eating for a bit to look around.

'No one suspicious, was it just me? Nah, I have better senses so there's no way I'm mistaking anything' you looked at the table infront of you that's filled with 3 hashiras

'Not them either, but I don't feel like being stared at anymore-" You saw a cat on the window staring at you. It looks a whole lot like Tamayo's cat but without those ornaments? It feels weird seeing it stare at you though. Does it know you're a demon?

-----------------------

You finished your food and tidied up, getting ready to leave. You payed the bill and walked out, it was less crowded than before, which was a good thing for you. You quietly pass by the people, trying to blend in. You then heard footsteps near you, it kept following you no matter where you turn.

'AAAAA WHO'S FOLLOWING ME??? IS IT A STALKER?? THERE'S DEFINITELY MORE THAN JUST ONE PERSON, IS IT GANSTERS??' You screamed inside but with a calm expression outside.

You walked into the forest again and once you were in a small area with no trees, you halted. As you sligthly turned your head to the side, not showing your face to whoever's behind you, you spoke.

"Do you perhaps have any business with me? I believe you all have been following me for quite some time" Oh dang you sounded so cool right now if you do say so yourself.

"You're a demon, aren't you?" Your eyes widen, it's Uzui's voice.

"..." you stayed silent for a bit

"And if I am? I have eaten any humans as far as I remember so there shouldn't be any reason for you to come to me" Are you provoking them? Maybe. Is that a good thing? Nope.

"There's no way a demon hasn't eaten any humans!" A loud and proud voice spoke. You turned around, fully facing them. There was the 3 hashiras you saw back at the restaurant.