Chapter 17. Wedding days part 2

Hey guys just wanted to reiterate my apologies, and also to tell you all I'm going to try and get back into writing, hopefully, there will still be people who will want to read my books.

Onto the chapter!

After the three weddings in heaven and the subsequent celebration after wards, we finally had went home after saying our goodbyes to everybody who had been able to attend the wedding.

Once we got home we had just decided to relax and have another little celebration for the girls' accent back to heaven.

However ever since the beginning of the weddings I've been having a nagging feeling in the back of my head like like something was waiting to strike at the right moment.

          ~scene change 1st person~

I'm currently on the balcony that's connected to my bedroom, looking up at the night sky.

[Ddraig]: What's on your mind partner?

Y/n: I can't really help but shake the feeling that something's gonna happen soon, and it's gonna be massive when it happens.

[Ddraig]: I see, I have no doubt that you'll be able to take care of whatever comes your way partner, you're the strongest host I've ever had and I've had a lot of hosts.

I smile before stretching.

Y/n: Thanks Ddraig it means a lot to me.

[Ddraig]: It's no problem partner, it's the truth after all.

I only smile before turning and walking back to my bedroom after closing the balcony door and locking it, I hop in bed and start dozing off until I my three angels sneaking into bed with me, without me saying anything beyond bidding them goodnight we all fall asleep.

                        ~Timeskip~
              Location: Underworld

It's currently the day of the weddings for the devil's side, after the order was chosen of Sona and then Rias by way of rock paper scissors of all things we began the proceedings.

I'm currently standing at the alter as Sona is being escorted down the isle by her father, as she walks down the isle I begin to take in her appearance, Sona had chosen a Japanese style wedding so she was wearing a white kimono with red at the cuffs of her sleeves. (A/n Just wanna say I know nothing about Japanese weddings so I'm sorry if I'm not accurate as well I'm going to skip to the end of the ceremony).

                         ~timeskip~

We finally kiss and everybody begins to cheer and clap for us, after a few minutes everybody goes on a short break while I change out of my Japanese kimono and change into a black and white tuxedo since Rias decided on a more Western style wedding, and it's when I'm in the middle of changing when I feel that nagging feeling come back with a vengeance, it's for this reason I'm fully loaded underneath my tuxedo.

I make my way back to the alter and stand there, after a few minutes the traditional wedding music begins to place and Rias appears out of one of the side doors being the walk down the isle with her father, I smile at her when our eyes meet.

Once she gets to the alter and stand across from me everybody can clearly see her beautiful snow white dress, her crimson hair clashing beautifully with her wedding dress.

After the music ceases the person at the alter, ironically her brother, begins the slightly modified ceremony, we get to the vowel exchange and we do them but things changed when he got to the peace part.