Chapter 1. First day of school

As I walk up to the front gates of Kuoh Academy I stop and take in the beauty of the school watching as the students make their way into the front gate, friends paring up and talking before having to go to class.

As I stand there absentmindedly a familiar voice rings throughout my head effectively snapping me out of my daze as he says.

Ddraig : Shouldn't you be headed to class partner ? other wise you'll be late on your first day to school.

(Y/n) Yea you're right Ddraig, though I can't believe uncle signed me up to  a recently converted all girls school to a coed school.

DdraigHahahaha! Come now Partner you and I both know that he's trying to respect the whishes of his late brother, did you forget that your father's last wish was for you to finally get past your ridiculous fear of girls !

Ddraig laughs his ass off at that last part, as you had an annoyed look on your face you start walking towards the gate and into the school. As you look around trying to find the office so you could get your schedule, after a long search you finally find the office and make your way to the door of the office. As you went to reach for the door knob the door suddenly opened causing you to back up a bit, from behind the door out steps two girls.

(Y/n): Oh sorry about that

(Y/n): Oh sorry about that.~  you said as you stepped to the side to the side to let the two girls pass, as the two girls passed you the one with the red rimmed glasses eyed you as they continued to wall down the hall until they where no longer visible.

                                                                            ~TimeSkip~

It's finally lunch time so you make your way up to the roof with your bento box lunch with you, but before you sit down to eat you look around the roof to make sure no one was eavesdropping on you and Ddraig. After you've made sure no one is nearby, you sit down and begin eating which to the normal person nothing looks out of the ordinary. But what's really happening is that you're talking to Ddraig telepathically.

(Y/n): So Draig what do you think the likelihood is that, that girl in the red rimmed glasses knows who I am ?

Ddraig : I don't think she so much knows who you are instead of maybe she sensed something coming off of you which I'm willing to bet is that is why she eyed you.

(Y/n): So you think even with the seals in place some my power is still managing to leak out some ?

Ddraig : Well can you really be surprised ? I mean you are on the level of the -

Before I can finish hearing what Ddraig says the school bell rings signaling that lunch time is over, so you pack up and head to your final two classes.

                                                                                 ~TimeSkip~

Your final class has finished and you pack up for the day and head to the shoe locker to grab your shoes, after slipping them on you begin heading home but you fail to notice that you're being tailed by a small white haired girl. As you make it to the bridge you stop and lean against the railing looking at the sun set for a few minutes, as you're standing there you sense a presence behind you, so you tense up and quickly turn around only to see, her standing there with a slight blush on her face.

 As you make it to the bridge you stop and lean against the railing looking at the sun set for a few minutes, as you're standing there you sense a presence behind you, so you tense up and quickly turn around only to see, her standing there with a ...

Yuma: U-uh you're (Y/n) (L/n) right ?

(Y/N): Yes that's me can I help you with something ?

Immediately you sense that she's a fallen angel however instead of spoiling her little façade you decide to play along for now.

Yuma: Um I know this maybe sudden and all b-but I would like for you to be my boyfriend ?!

(Y/m): Oh uh s-sure I would love to !!

You say with a blush and a stutter, you where sure glad that you had intense acting classes when growing up.

Yuma: Great then how about a date this Sunday ?

(Y/n): Sure that sounds like a date to me

She smiles and turns to walk away and as she does she thanks you for being her boyfriend. After she was well out of earshot you began walking home but decided to have a chat with Ddraig,

(Y/n): Ddraig you sensed that to didn't you ?

Ddraig : You mean the fact she was a fallen angel ? I did indeed, but the question that remains is what she would want with you, unless-

(Y/n): Unless she wants to kill me is that about right Ddraig ?

Ddraig : Dammit partner I hate when you finish what I'm saying, but yes that's what I was thinking why else disguise herself like that.

(Y/n): Well we'll have a surprise waiting on her when she decides to make her move.

With that you go home and work on your homework, before finally going to bed for another day at Kuoh Academy.

A/N: And that's it for chapter one !! wow I feel pretty good about this, but with that being said please let me know how I did with this chapter and I'm putting another poll here this one is about kinda two things poll question one, Should (Y/n) have weapons on him at all times ? like even during school hours ? he could use magic for a portal.

A. yes

B. no

                                                                                  Q.2

Should I up date the introductions page to include all 5 forms ? If you vote yes twice please put yes twice, same goes for no. But however you answer always make sure which answer goes to which question

A. Yes please,

B. No please,  

AL. out.