Chapter 7. Training Time Part 2

A/N: hey guys sorry about the long periods between updates I just get so dang lazy but I just hope you guys still like this chapter, and apologies but this will be a rushed chapter.

As you begin to slowly wake up you can hear two feminine voices and weight on both of your arms so you decide to still pretend to be asleep. As they talked you couldn't really make out what they were talking about so you decided to shift around. As you shift around something soft and round pokes both of your arms and then surrounds your arms you begin to sweat hoping its not what you think it is , so you decide to open your eyes and look around as you do your worst fears have come to fruition as you see Raynare on your right and Kalawarner on your left.

You immediately try to get of the bed but your legs betray you by staying asleep due to the affects of the drug they slipped you, you give up trying to run as you just opt to push them both off the bed. (but it's more in a comedic way nothing rude) You then decide to ask questions.

Y/n: Where in the hell am I ?

Raynare: Would you believe me if I said heaven ?

Y/n: The way I see it it's more like hell (you say with a deadpanned expression)

Raynare: Oh come on baby don't be like that.

Y/n: What ? Don't angry that I was drugged or kidnapped ?

Raynare: Both ?

Y/n: For the last time where am I ?

Raynare: You're at the training camp with everyone else.

Y/n: I'll just go ahead and revoke my word on helping Rias out, allies don't kidnap each other.

Kalawarner: Now Y/n that's not very fair.

Y/n: So is drugging and kidnapping someone.

Ddraig: It was for your own good partner you and I both know that.

Y/n: Why did Rias drag me here ?

Ddraig/Raynare/Kalawarner: That should be obvious !!

Y/n: I don't need to train.

Ddraig: well for you battle training would be useless however that's not what you'll be doing.

Y/n: Ok then what will I be doing for training then ?

Before Ddraig could answer Grayfia walks through the door and ushers Raynare and Kalawarner out of the room and shuts the door behind them before turning back to you with a gentle smile and begins speaking.

Grayfia: While you're hear I'll be acting as your assistant for anything you may need, but please don't worry I won't be acting like the others also I believe you have a question for me ?

Y/n: What was the point in dragging me out here if I'm not a part of Rias' peerage ?

Grayfia: It's in the accordance with your condition and with your father's final wish Ddraig told everyone about it.

Y/n: Why am I not surprised, Ddraig is an ass by nature. So I assume I'm here to deal with my problem ?

Grayfia: Yes that is correct, however we have brought in an expert on  a possible new fighting style that you would find very useful though he isn't here today.

Y/n: When will he be here ?

Grayfia: He should be here tomorrow morning.

Y/n: Very well I am interested in seeing what type of fighting style this is considering I know all of them.