Chapter 6. Training Time Part 1.

Raynare pov

We had just arrived back at (Y/n)'s house as we carried him into the house and to his room where we laid him before all of us left the room leaving (Y/n) to rest, the reason we all left is because we all had something to discuss amongst ourselves well more accurately more of an announcement.

                                                                                  ~Flash Back~

It was the night after (Y/n) had saved Asia from the horde of rouge priests and cultists, I was on the roof looking up at the sky while the rest of the girls were down below sleeping in bed with (Y/n), as I sat there I felt a demonic presence arise which caused me to tense up but I recognized the energy from the Gremory family. I look down and see the Gremory seal and stepping out of the circle was someone I never thought I'd see again, as she stepped out she looked up at me and smiled a bit which caused me to fly off the roof down to her and embarrassing her in a bone crushing hug.

Me: What are you doing here Grayfia ?!

Grayfia: Well I came for two reasons you and (Y/n).

At the mention of (Y/n)'s name my eye's widened some as I was curious as to why she was here for him so I decided to dig.

Me: Firstly why me ?

Grayfia: Well I want you to let me join.

Me: Let you join ? Join what ?

Grayfia: His harem of course.

Raynare: What ?! N-n-no w-wa-way !!

Grayfia: Come now Raynare did you forget your ever growing debt to me ?

Raynare: Shit I knew you'd bring that up of course I haven't forgotten but why do you wanna join his harem ?

Grayfia: Because I love him.

Raynare: If it wasn't for that debt I owe you I wouldn't let you in, but fine you can join.

Grayfia: I would have gotten in anyway actually.

Raynare: What do you mean ?

Grayfia: I'm transferring out from my old master to (Y/n).

Raynare: What exactly do you mean ?

Grayfia: I'm to become his queen and maid.

Raynare: What ?! Ugh fine !

Grayfia: I thank you for understanding Raynare.

Raynare: Yea yea you going in now or what that's where he is.

Grayfia: No not just yet I'll make my introduction to him when Mr. Riser arrives at the Orc to talk to Rias about the arranged marriage, naturally this will lead Y/n to confront Mr. Riser and then I step in before one of them initiate a fight and then offer a solution to their little problem. 

With that we went our separate ways her probably going back to the underworld and I going back to heaven also known as Y/n's bed !!

                                                                                 Flash Back End  

                                                                                 Raynare's Pov