Chapter 8. The Battle

A/N Play this at either of the fights but in my humble opinion I'd play it at both fights though I did think about adding an Eminem song called Survival as well but I don't really know if I should or not I personally think the song would fit.

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* That's the sound of your alarm clock going off as you reach up to turn it off, after turning it off you feel the familiar weight on your chest and sides again. without opening your eyes you already know who they are you immediately start to freak out some but due to the training you received the past few days, you've been able to grow a tolerance to them so instead of getting up and hauling ass you only break out into a rash which still makes you itch like all hell.

As you lay there scratching you are annoyed due to the fact that you told them not to sneak into your room and cuddle up to you at night, but yet here they are al nice and cozy ontop of the man they love which is another thing you can't understand since you never flirted with them or showed any interest in the opposite sex. (don't worry you're straight just haven't noticed girls in that way yet) With nothing to do you decide to talk to Ddraig

Y/n Mind: So Ddraig do you know any instant teleportation spells ?

Ddraig: I do but why would I help you get out of this ?

Y/n Mind: Because I need to do this little thing called using the bathroom !!!!

Ddraig: Hahaha That's a valid point very well I know several ones 

Y/n Mind: Teach me all of them

Ddraig: I had a feeling you'd say this, very well

After a bit you've learned quiet a few different types of teleportation spells, one for objects, another for people and some depend on the distance you wish to teleport them and then there is one which is your favorite it's more or less called gate which allows you to open up a gate to anywhere you've already been which is ironic considering you've been pretty much everywhere all around the globe.

  You quickly open up a portal directly under you and close it as soon as you fall through it but since you're knew you fall and hit your head on one of the bathroom walls since you didn't walk through it (kinda like with the portals from the portal games kinda) With that you use the bathroom and decide to take a shower due to having a conversation you were having with Ddraig while showering you didn't hear the door open, only when someone opened the second door did you notice someone was there which caused you to instantly freeze and listen.

  As soon as you get ready to jump through the portal you hear Grayfia begin to talk which makes you stop and calm down some.

Grayfia: I'm sorry for startling you but I just wanted to make sure that you were ready for tomorrow

Y/n: Yes I am ready thank you Grayfia.

You couldn't see it but Grayfia had a very faint blush dusting her cheeks as she snapped herself back to reality before it got awkward and continued.

Grayfia: Normally an outsider couldn't join in on the raiding games if he or she wasn't an evil piece to one of the two peerages participating in the game, however you were specifically asked to do that by playing on Lady Rias's side.

Y/n: I did promise my help to her and anyone else in her peerage and despite my fear of girls I can understand what she's going through marrying someone who you have no love or attraction for would be worse than death, besides that Riser guy pisses me off to no end and I've got an idea on how to beat him.

Grayfia: What did you have in mind ?

Y/n: Let me finish showering first this is starting to get weird (even though you have a shower curtain between you two)