Chapter 16. Wedding days part 1

It has been two weeks since I've rebuilt the golden city and today will be the first of the weddings however a few things have been switched around so it'll be, Raynare, Kalawarner, Mittelt in Heaven first and then Sona, Rias, Ravel, and Serafall in hell, Athena on Mount Olympus and Silvia in the golden city.

I turn and look at Silvia who's the only one with me as the rest went to make preparations for their own weddings.

Y/n: Do you think Raynare and the other two will be ok up there ? I know they were cast out so I don't know if any angels there will look down on them.

Silvia smiles and cups my cheeks.

Silvia: Don't worry dear I'm sure they will welcome them with open arms so no need to threat over it my dear~

She says before kissing me deeply which make me blush but I kiss back.

Silvia: You need to get ready dear don't wanna keep them waiting.

Y/n: But what about you ?

Silvia: Don't worry dear~ Michael is broadcasting it for everyone to see.

I nod and I get a knock on my bedroom door so I turn and say.

Y/n: Come in.

The door opens to reveal Sebas as he comes in and gives a slight bow before saying.

Sebas: Master the transportation circle has arrived to take you to heaven.

I nod and say.

Y/n: Thank you Sebas please look after Silvia in my stead.

He nods as I give Silvia a kiss before looking in the mirror for one last check, I start walking to the living room and then step into the circle looking back at a smiling Silvia waving before I'm teleported.

I open my eyes and look around seeing that I'm in the groom's spot also noticing Micheal so I smile and say.

Y/n: Hello again Micheal.

Micheal: Hello Y/n it's nice to see you again, I trust you're doing well ?

I nod and say.

Y/n: I am, just a little nervous is all.

Michael: Well worry not you'll do fine.

Y/n: Thank you Micheal I appreciate it.

He smiles as the wedding music starts to play, I turn and see Raynare in a beautiful white wedding dress that keeps things modest.

Our eyes lock and I begin to blush a little as I see her looking at me and giving me a beautiful smile, next to her is a tall broad shouldered man in a white dress suit and slick-back black hair and dark purple eyes which happen to be giving me the stink eye which makes me stiffen up in nervousness.

They arrive to where I'm at with Raynare Infront of me before giving her, what I presume is her father, a hug before turning back to me as the man goes back to sit beside a black haired older woman who I presume is her mother.

Once Micheal sees everyone sitting he proceeds.

Michael: Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to unite Y/n and Raynare in holy matrimony.

(A/n: Ok guys I'm incredibly sorry but I have no wedding exp. and I kinda tuned this part out so I don't know what to say here again I'm sorry.)

After Micheal began talking it takes a few minutes before he gets to the part of the I Do's.

Michael: Y/n please present the ring.

I nod and go to my pocket and pull out a wedding ring with a silver band and purple diamond on top.