Chapter 18 wedding days part 3

Hey, guys just wanted to finally let you guys know that I'm finally able to write again but updates might be a bit slow as I'm still adjusting to writing like I am now. My only hope is that people are still interested in my books, I'm going to try my best to bring my books back from the dead, or perhaps rewrites are in order. just comment down below what you all think, now onto the chapter.

as soon as they tossed that strange device before leaving, everything went sideways in the worst way possible, someone....or something had teleported in and whoever it was they were far stronger than anybody I've faced before today which was saying something considering that I've faced tons of strong opponents, I noticed the four great satans appearing on the scene and I could immediately tell that they had wanted to run as far away as they could get.

Y/n: Ddraig what's going on? I've never felt someone this strong before.

Dd:Partner you need to grab your girls and run, you don't want to attract this thing's attention!

Y/n: What? what's going on?!

Any further communication was cut short when magic started accumulating, when I looked in the direction of the magic building up I seen a woman with three sets three horns all around her head, she looked the definition of beauty and evil all mixed into one individual.

The moment we locked eyes with each other she smiled evilly at me and pointed her hand at me, blasting an enormous energy beam at me, I barely managed to dodge it but unfortunately I didn't fully escape the beam as when I went to stand up my left leg was extremely burnt, this had shocked me as I hadn't expected to take damage this extreme, this immediately put me on edge.

Sirzechs:How.....how is Trihexa here?! She was sealed away thousands of years ago!

Y/n: Who is Trihexa?

Sirzechs:The apocalypse beast, bringer of the end of everything, can only be sealed away but never killed only because there was never anyone strong enough to go toe to toe with her.

Y/n:Ddraig is there any way to defeat her? I don't care if it's dangerous to me or not but we can't let her continue on like this.

Ddraig: There is a seal but it kills the caster no matter who casts it, but you can't do that, you were just recently married!

Y/n:I don't have a choice in the matter Ddraig! nobody else can kill it.

Ddraig: There is another way, but it would take some convincing on your end partner, as it stands they aren't on the best of terms as things stand right now.

Y/n: Who did you have in mind?

Ddraig: Great red and Ophis, you may have an easier time convincing Great red but when it comes to Ophis you may not be able to, though you could possibly give her a reason to work together with Great red.

Y/n: Why do I get the feeling that I'm not going to like what you're about to say?

Ddraig: If you offered yourself up as her mate she could be more willing to agree to your request, you never knew this but she's been stalking you since before you even started training with me.

Y/n: Wait what?! is that who that nice lady in purple was?! She'd always visit me after I've had a bad day or a really tough training session.

Draig: That's not important right now, you should be focused on current events!

I sigh before looking up, the four satans were barely able to hold off her advances thanks mainly to Sirzechs and Ajuka but they weren't going to hold out for much longer.

Y/n: Alright fine, how do I get in touch with them? it's not like I can call them up.

Ddraig: You technically can by flaring your draconic aura at maximum power, hopefully the vanishing dragon would decide to answer our call as well.