Choi Sora

Since Sora was little her parents were busy people (extremely workaholic if you ask her)

   Since Sora was little her parents were busy people (extremely workaholic if you ask her). They didn't have much time to spend with their only daughter, so they always left a babysitter in charge. To ease the feeling of being lonely, Sora decided making new friends was the best option, and that's how she met Onjo and Cheongsan. While growing up with them she developed the biggest crush on him, like literally head over heels. But since Sora didn't want to lose her facade of being a badass she tried to hide it. Apparently it went pretty good until Sora's best friend, Han Gyeongsu, found out. He always told her to grow some balls and be honest with Cheongsan but every time she tried to tell him what she felt, Sora would chickened out. Later on she found out he liked Onjo, and for the sake of their friendship she stoped trying, she even tried to date other people to forget him (obviously didn't work). Cheongsan wouldn't accept his little crush on Onjo, so sometimes it gave her false hope that would always end up with a broken heart.

   Sora met Gyeongsu through Cheongsan. The moment he introduce each other they clicked. Sometimes Cheongsan still complains about how she "stole" his best friend. He has a very outgoing personality and that is what Sora's been looking since day one. They spent so much time together inside and outside of school. Sora knows al Gyeongsu's secrets and viceversa. Every now and then Gyeongsu would flirt with Sora to try and get a reaction from Cheongsan, who's too oblivious to catch the hint.

   When Sora turned 15 years old she smoked her first ever cigarette. When her parent gave the biggest scolding because of that, she figure out that if you want their attention you needed to do things they despised. Sora dyed her beautiful black hair to blonde, learned to play the bass guitar (to piss her parents, but she eventually enjoy the instrument), got some piercings in her ears, start failing school (even though she understood perfectly all subjects) and even got a small tattoo. This obviously didn't work, it just left a pretty bad reputation. She couldn't clean completely her name, so she decided to embrace it. It could be very helpful to have a badass reputation in high school.

   Sora could stand the people at school but she really hated two students: Lee Nayeon and Yoon Gwinam. Nayeon was a complaining bitch who liked to talk shit about Gyeongsu and if Sora could, she would throw some punches at her. Gwinam was just a Myeonghwan's minion but he always knew how to annoy the girl. Because of him, she started to bring pocketknives at school and learned to defend herself, she didn't know this, but it came handier that she thought.

❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏ ❏

This chapter was just a get-to-know the main character so yes 😸