Chapter 19

For Sora, waiting was just as bad as being stuck in school with a bunch of zombies

   For Sora, waiting was just as bad as being stuck in school with a bunch of zombies. She was known for her impulsive personality and hasty decisions. Sora is used to make choices according to her feelings without having to think about them twice. She didn't like to plan things out, she rather something spontaneous and unplanned. The girl also thought some decisions were better made when, instead of hesitation, bravery took place.

   Sora would have probably left instantly the music room to go for her friends, and of course Cheongsan would've join her. It was a lot easier to move 2 students instead of 8. Besides Sora had something to use as a weapon, so it would be not that hard to get into the broadcasting room. But something was stopping them from doing so. A message delivered from the speaker was the reason she was anxiously waiting still in the music room.

...

⁎⁺˳ After what happened between both students they decided it was for the best to get out of the room and find their friends. Sora was sure they were still in the broadcasting room, since they had no reason to leave. She and Cheongsan looked through the curtains, analyzing if it was safe for them to leave, but it was impossible to come through. Zombies were going left and right in the hallway, every single one of the passing by looking for an student they could use as lunch.

"Shit" they both thought.

"There's no way we could leave this room. The hallway is crowded in zombies" she was getting desperate.

"Let's just wait and see if things calm down a bit. Maybe we could try and-" but his sentence was cut short because a loud screeching noise came from the speakers.

The first thing the both did was held their hand around their ears, attempting to ease the pain from the noise. It was extremely loud and it took them by surprise. Not knowing where it came from, Sora and Cheongsan looked at each other as if one of them had the answer all along. The two students look around cluelessly, but relief instantly drowned their bodies when they heard a familiar voice.

"Cheongsan, Sora, are you there?"

"Daesu?" The girl asked quietly to herself.

"Guys, do you hear us?" That is definitely Suhyeok she thought. "It's Suhyeok" he continued as if he could hear her thoughts. "We'll come to you so stay put. Got it?"

"Don't come, moron. You can't come here" Cheongsan protested even though they couldn't hear.

"I know what you'll both say, but we can't hear you from here. So don't go anywhere. Wait for us" Sora suppressed a laugh at how well they knew them.

Cheongsan was about to complain again but a voice in the speaker stopped him. Sora knew she would eventually say something, after all she was the only one he ever listened to.

"Cheongsan. Sora. Please stay still. I know you never listen to me, but please do it this time".

"Well, you heard your little girlfriend. We will have to wait" ˳⁺⁎