Battle of Fairy Tail Part 3

It shows the others standing there awestruck at what just happened. Drake not only broke the rules but he managed to get through the barrier! The first one to snap out of it was Natsu as a huge grin was plastered on his face.

Natsu: Alright! Now i can finally go and kick some-

WHAM!

Unfortunately Natsu ran into the invisible wall again and fell back.

Gajeel: (deadpan) You moron just because the Dragon Lord got through doesn't mean you can.

Natsu: (jumps to feet comically angry) Who are you calling a moron you moron?! 💢💢💢

Gajeel: (annoyed) I'm calling you the moron you dumbass!

Natsu: (waving arms around) GREAT NOW I'M HUNGRY AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT JERK!

Gajeel: (comically angry) QUIT BLAMING EVERYTHING ON ME!

While those two idiots were arguing Laxus was standing there with his eye twitching, teeth gritted, and his open hand twitching slightly. Makarov was able to see his grandson's reaction

Makarov: What's wrong Laxus? Did you really think some barrier or rules would hold Drake back? You should know by now, that boy follows his own rules and his own heart.

Laxus: (glares and look towards Makarov) DON'T GET COCKY OLD MAN! JUST BECAUSE HE GOT THROUGH DOESN'T MEAN HE'S IN THE SHAPE TO FIGHT!

The thought projection of Laxus disappears leaving them all.

Arong: No offense Makarov but your grandson's an ass.

Makarov: (sighs) He was never an ass in the beginning. He was actually a kind hearted young lad.

Dex: Well i just hope Drake will be alright out there. He's pretty banged up and might have trouble fighting.

Noy: You're right he needs to be healed.

Happy: But the only one who can heal him right now is Serena. And she could be anywhere in the town at this point.

Makarov: (looks towards runes) No doubt her Veronica split up as soon as they left. I just hope they're strong enough to handle three of the Thunder Legion. And i pray that Drake finds Serena before the Thunder Legion finds him first.

Noy: Come on gramps! Don't talk like that, just because he's a little banged up doesn't mean Drake's going down that easy.

Arong: Noy's right, you should've seen him with his fight with Jellal. I mean i didn't see it but i felt it. No matter how badly he got beaten he got back up and kept fighting! (Smirks raising fist to the air) That's the true strength of a Dragon Lord!

Makarov: (nods) Perhaps you're right, but still Drake's body can only take him so far. Hopefully he'll be at least healed enough to face off with Laxus and end this madness.

Dex: Yeah also (deadpan face looks back) I hope he stops Laxus soon. Cause can't stand these two arguing.

Dex gestures back to Natsu and Gajeel. The two knuckle heads were still arguing.

Natsu: IF YOU'RE NOT GONNA FIGHT THAN AT LEAST GET ME SOME FOOD!

Just as Natsu finished shouting that they all heard something.

CRACK!

All: Huh?

But they heard another sound.

CRACKLE!

It was the sound of something breaking. But it wasn't just one sound it was two sound of cracking. And then there was one final sound.